Meanwhile in Canada!!!!!!

-
we only got 6'' or so this time but school is cancelled tomorrow for the kids.

Here's a pic of me on Saturday. I was shoveling the roof off for my father. This was the second time. It was deeper the first time. He is 84 and in Florida. LOL

Jack

Attachments

• Dads roof March 21.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 187
Here's a pic of me on Saturday. I was shoveling the roof off for my father. This was the second time. It was deeper the first time. He is 84 and in Florida. LOL

holy mackeral jack thats alot of snow on that roof as you are well over 6ft tall

Jack

Jim,i heard you guys got whacked AGAIN..hope its all gone by July:D:D

not to bad this time snow wise byt there are blizzard conditions for 2 days now lol so july sounds about right .

We received another 25 cm here , about a foot , not sure the total snowfall this winter here , but alot .And where Jack is they got a little more to the south .

this morning

img_0210.jpg
[/quote]

Geese Laweeeze men #-o, Jack!! How the heck does the roof hold all that !! You look like a young buck up there you old fat!!:D Stay safe up there guy's , I hate to say it but I am looking out my front door (Open) and windows (open) This morning with blue skies and 64 degrees here on the hill.. Oop's I did say it #-o

Geese Laweeeze men #-o, Jack!! How the heck does the roof hold all that !! You look like a young buck up there you old fat!!:D Stay safe up there guy's , I hate to say it but I am looking out my front door (Open) and windows (open) This morning with blue skies and 64 degrees here on the hill.. Oop's I did say it #-o

Most of it is the light fluffy stuff.

And Aaron, Jack is no longer over 6 feet. He is real old and is shrinking.

Most of it is the light fluffy stuff.

And Aaron, Jack is no longer over 6 feet. He is real old and is shrinking.

I'm not as old as you J-G, and I haven't shrunk as much as you either. hehehe LMAO

Sorry J-G, but the door was to wide open on that one.

Jack

-
Back