measurement needed please

-

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
Since I'm currently 1300 miles away from my cars, I need your guys help with a measurement.
Can someone with a dart sport or duster measure the length of the rocker panels and the entire distance from the back of the front wheel well to the front of the rear wheel well

Thanks guys and much appreciated

Sorry, I haven't had one of those vehicles for years. Unfortunately, I don't have any contacts here that have one either. Good luck and heres a bump for you.

Thanks brad.
trying to buy some lake pipes, but they come in 60,70,and 80 lengths, but the custom ones I want only come in 75", so I gotta figureout how long I can get

On '75 Duster - edge to edge at bottom of wheel wells I got 78 1/2". Front fender is about 13" of that.

Thanks brad.
trying to buy some lake pipes, but they come in 60,70,and 80 lengths, but the custom ones I want only come in 75", so I gotta figureout how long I can get

Cool, can't wait to see them installed. I've always loved side pipes. Of course I've always liked the 60's and 70's looks in cars and bikes.

On '75 Duster - edge to edge at bottom of wheel wells I got 78 1/2". Front fender is about 13" of that.
Thanks

Cool, can't wait to see them installed. I've always loved side pipes. Of course I've always liked the 60's and 70's looks in cars and bikes.

Me too, but it's gonna be a long while till I get them and install them, cars are inWI, and I'm in TX working, so I'm in the process of parts gathering so when I go back I'll have some thing to do

Alright guys one more measurement need please.

Can some one measure the roof above the door glass? Need from the front edge of the quarter window to right before the door glass curves downward.

took some pics because I hope that will be better than trying to describe what I mean...

across the roof at this point- right from inside the drip rail trim where I put the line (straight across to the same point on the other side) is 49.5 inches
zui4qf.jpg

wasn't sure where you meant exactly so I took this picture- the tape is going from the line in the last picture, following the upper edge of the glass
25u71bm.jpg

jakpk1.jpg

hopefully I got what you were looking for

well heres the roof measurements i got

i went from the bottom of the chrome on the other side
2013-03-03145229_zpsf1767698.jpg

2013-03-03145041_zpsf3919890.jpg

yup, im planning on a on off on this one and adding t-tops to my 74 dart sport, looks like i might be able to get it to work.

heres the parts car im getting the t-top roof from. its a 85 or so nissan 300zx, and yeah,i got bord lol
2013-02-27142901_zps318e723d.jpg

they are very close
i'm pretty confident I can make it work
just gotta wait till I move back up to WI to work on it
went up to visit for the 4th of july and brought all the parts up there

Ok guys, need a couple more measurements from either a duster or dart sport

In the trunk I need to know the height from the floor to under the top of the quarter at the wheel well and by the tail light panel and the length from wheel well to taillight panel

-
Back