-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparguy400cid

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Have a per of Edelbrock ISA rear shock for sale for a (A Body) in fair condition . Asking $160 .plus shipping.
Have a pair of upper control arm Factor with the large ball joints,been powder coated black. Asking $140 plus shipping.

Hellwig Front Sway Bar 1 1/8 thickness for A body Duster, Dart
Demon with bracket, great condition. Asking $200, obo ship on your dime. Local pick up is fine.

Well I'm unable to send the pictures off this forum, maybe it would be best to cancell me out for now until I get so help with this problem. Either its my cellphone or your end. Thank you respectfully

When you put in your message in the lower left click on where it shows attach photos. Click that your save pictures should show up
Click on the ones you want to show then hit post

Well I'm unable to send the pictures off this forum, maybe it would be best to cancell me out for now until I get so help with this problem. Either its my cellphone or your end. Thank you respectfully
Your photos are probably too large for the site to handle. If you get all the way to hitting the enter button and you get a message, THey are probably too big. SOmetimes my phone won't work using the "Attach Photos" button down below but the "Insert Image" button above works.

1711057539825.png

Hellwig Front Sway Bar 1 1/8 thickness for A body Duster, Dart
Demon with bracket, great condition. Asking $200, obo ship on your dime. Local pick up is fine.
I'm interested. Can you pm me pictures? Do you have the brackets that bolt into the k frame as well as the end links and tabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back