Mecum 2024 Kissimmee Wrap Up Video

-

tallzag

Reaction score
Did a video on most of the big Mopars at the 2024 Mecum Kissimmee auction. Have some commentary on where the market is going and what went up and down. Also talked about what I think about a market with a $160k A Body. Think of it like a Sportscenter like recap but instead of covering a football game I cover the auction. Click on the link below to my YouTube channel.

2024 Mecum Kissimmee Auction Results and Commentary on where the market is going.

IMG_2682.jpeg

What about the Black and Pink ones that sold for close to 100k

Only could do so many cars, might do a follow up on them. They also got really strong money. Pink cars are definitely getting a premium right now.

Yea, the pink cars are very cool, but I think any Duster in a high impact color including black and red restored to a very high original level is hot right now. It's going to get hotter too because the Duster was extremely popular in the 70's and 80's. Everybody had one in the family-think slant 6. It was Chryslers hottest car. In 74 alone Chrysler sold 280,000. That's just the Duster. Factory 340-360 car are really great-comfortable, light weight, and the right size today

Did a video on most of the big Mopars at the 2024 Mecum Kissimmee auction. Have some commentary on where the market is going and what went up and down. Also talked about what I think about a market with a $160k A Body. Think of it like a Sportscenter like recap but instead of covering a football game I cover the auction. Click on the link below to my YouTube channel.

2024 Mecum Kissimmee Auction Results and Commentary on where the market is going.

View attachment 1716195731

Thanks for the video! Many moons ago I lived in Oregon and there was a rocket motorcycle shop. Made me wonder watching your video if they were kinfolk! I still have a Rocket Motors timing cover!

Haven’t been associated with a bike shop so don’t think so. Been Rocket Restorations since the early 2000’s.

Yeah definitely the coolest duster and worth the 160000. I bought it for 4200 in 2008 from a backyard in Arlington wa and my buddy Brian did the metal work and I painted it (all got redone). My dad now can’t walk or talk with Alzheimer’s but that was one of my best days ever cruizin side by side in my 71 road runner and 71 duster 340 on Colby in Everett with him. I don’t own any mopars anymore but the memories live on forever. Peace! Keegan

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

-
Back