mecum auction/kc

-

GO DART

Reaction score
wow even bigger than the spring auction! took 25 min to find a parking spot ANYWHERE. watched some great pass thru. some mopar highlights were a 68 satalite with a hemi and a beautiful black paint job sell for 40,000.00. the a 70 hemi cuda ( all matching) w/ a pea green color and sparse white interior shaker hood doesn't sell at 240,000.00 the reserve was three! who has a spare quarter mil? 7demon2 can appreaciate this they have the most beautiful red 71 demon / 340 / 727 w console/ 62000 mi and looks right off the showroom floor don't know if its sold yet. anyway if it wasn't for mecum auctions i'd still be looking for my car.

GO DART said:
wow even bigger than the spring auction! took 25 min to find a parking spot ANYWHERE. watched some great pass thru. some mopar highlights were a 68 satalite with a hemi and a beautiful black paint job sell for 40,000.00. the a 70 hemi cuda ( all matching) w/ a pea green color and sparse white interior shaker hood doesn't sell at 240,000.00 the reserve was three! who has a spare quarter mil? 7demon2 can appreaciate this they have the most beautiful red 71 demon / 340 / 727 w console/ 62000 mi and looks right off the showroom floor don't know if its sold yet. anyway if it wasn't for mecum auctions i'd still be looking for my car.
hey go dart keep me informed on that...i'd like to know the outcome to the demon at least! sounds like a great time. wish it was closer to me so i could be there........on second thought maybe i'm better off it's not. i might bid on a few and not be able to explain as to why i can't pay for them! :mrgreen:

go dart i just checked their website ,and i didn't see the 71 listed you were talking about ,but i did see this one: Lot # E23 1972 Dodge Dart Demon 340. is this the one you were talking about? if it is not then let me know how this one turns out also......i wish it had a pic of the car to look at! :angry2:

well the tag on the car said 71 but it could of been a 72. might take a couple of days for them to list the sale prices (usually does) I CAMERA PHONED it but those usually kinda SUCK OR I WOULD OF tried to pm you for a cell.

that is cool... i have been waiting to hear the results back on it. i was hoping that they would just post the results online without being a member but......no such luck! the listing that i gave you on the 72 said it was red with white interior. what color was the 71 you were talking about?

thats the one. it doesn't have the stripe package though. hey you register for free on that site. what ya waiting for?

-
Back