Mediocre

-
Maybe Yankees don’t know how to cook them
all it takes is a little olive oil....

stir.gif

No matter which way you look at it, MOMS cooking can’t be beat. Now whether or not it’s the warm and fuzzy memory or actuality is another story

"Including more celery in your diet can also bring a spark back to your sex life. Eating celery can increase the pheromone androsterone, which is a natural aphrodisiac found in male perspiration. Celery also contains chemicals that can help dilate blood vessels, increase sex drive, and enhance climax. "

I want the best climax I can get every single time!!!!!!!!!
Guess I know what I'm having for supper tonight

Yes' But I an never figure how my wife claims there is any kind of TASTE in celery!!!!
I can live off tomato sandwichs in th summer. Bacon is just an added incentive! When I say tomato, I mean the old fashion acid type, vine ripe, not the BS they sell you at the stores!!!!
Yellow squash!!! Eggplant. It does not take that much area to rasie a lot of green beans, or any type of pea or butter bean. But I was raised on this stuff! Buy your fresh sweet corn at the store!
Small area will raise you greens. Just dig up part of our back yard! You guys do have a back yard!??? :poke:
We grow our own tomatoes. It's beautiful to grab one off the vine and a little salt. Heaven.

Wife just fried up some Paula Dean chicken I bet even you wouldn't turn your nose up at. Added home made mustard potato salad and peach pie for dessert. Gonna have to walk a few extra miles tomorrow!

Wife just fried up some Paula Dean chicken I bet even you wouldn't turn your nose up at. Added home made mustard potato salad and peach pie for dessert. Gonna have to walk a few extra miles tomorrow!
I'm jes messin man. I don't turn my nose up at food. Even if it's something I don't like, it doesn't go to waste.

I've grilled okra too. The inside doesn't get slimy until air hits it so as long as the wooden skewer isn't inserted too far, its good.

That's a description that's not really going to sell any vacuum cleaners or encyclopedias.

-
Back