Meet Mr. Butterscotch

-
:cheers: I am now updated J-Miller :color: I almost said I could smell Butterscotch when I seen this great build , You have a great one there bud :color: Congratulations :glasses7:

:cheers: I am now updated J-Miller :color: I almost said I could smell Butterscotch when I seen this great build , You have a great one there bud :color: Congratulations :glasses7:

Thanks Mike! I hope you will be able to see it in person someday.

Nice car! I have always loved Demons and better yet a EL5 car!

I'm sure you will work on it more soon enough:burnout:

Yeah, I hear 'ya Tony. It won't be much longer that it will be home for me to work on. For now I gotta do the Demon shuffle here at home to make room for it.

Yeah, I hear 'ya Tony. It won't be much longer that it will be home for me to work on. For now I gotta do the Demon shuffle here at home to make room for it.

You can always drop it off here, I have plenty of room!

If I can find a picture of my brothers car I'll post it for you.

That would be cool dynodonn! I had to re-read your earlier post and my car is a floor shift automatic and not column shift like your brothers car,but my car does have A/C thou.

Love it!!

i34505-jpg.1714838682

View attachment i34505.jpg

img_04892-jpg.1714838683

View attachment IMG_04892.jpg

img_0540-jpg.1714838684

View attachment IMG_0540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John, The Demon looks amazing!!! I can't remember the last time I've seen EL5 with white stripes 8) Nice choice on the black/white houndstooth interior too :thumbup:

I'll see Mr. Butterscotch in person one of these years for sure. Keep up the great work & kudos to you for finding a body & paint guy that you can trust....

John, The Demon looks amazing!!! I can't remember the last time I've seen EL5 with white stripes 8) Nice choice on the black/white houndstooth interior too :thumbup:

I'll see Mr. Butterscotch in person one of these years for sure. Keep up the great work & kudos to you for finding a body & paint guy that you can trust....

Thanks 6pkC! I'm sure Mr. Butterscotch would like to meet you and your Demon as well:D.

Picked up a Tri-Power air cleaner like the one's Mr. Norm used on his 6 pack Demons from another FABO member "Waggin" and had it blasted and some minor repairs done before shipping it to Leanna of Phoenix Specialty Coatings along with a set of HOLLEY valve covers.

Hey John, I thought you might care to see the latest Powder **** ... it's a little different from yours. :-D Besides, it's time for a thread bump for your awesome ride.

john-kully-031-copy-jpg.1714845306

View attachment John Kully 031 - Copy.jpg

It goes with these and some billet ribbed breathers.

john-kully-002-copy-jpg.1714845307

View attachment John Kully 002 - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great ,Mr. Miller! ( on your avatar: don't remember Eddie, in WW1 format... Must be "Aces High", my guess..)

Looks great ,Mr. Miller! ( on your avatar: don't remember Eddie, in WW1 format... Must be "Aces High", my guess..)

Yeah I think it was for "Aces High" as well Abodybomber. I seen another version of Eddie in a WWII fighter also.

Looks like you will have more than your camera at the next show.....can't wait to see it in person

-
Back