Votes: 31 38.3%
  • 66340SEDAN

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Kegan71

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
The radiator hose and sparkplug wires and other small details were the deciding factor between Kieth's and Asa's

Thanks, funny...there are many small items missing from the cuda's engine bay, the lower braided hose is missing, so are some carb linkages and electric fuel pumps, guess they get brittle over the years!! I built this before I knew much about the real cars...anyone notice where I put the dipstick handle?? Well, take another look but its in the wrong spot LMAO!!

Dart_Doctor
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
6 vote 10.71%
Evilscamp
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
23 votes 41.07%
66340SEDAN
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
23 votes 41.07%
Kegan71
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
clear.gif
4 votes 7.14%

This is the closest model car competition I have seen.

wish I would of know about this comp...all i had was this :banghead:

Attachments

• photo (124).JPG
    143 KB · Views: 197
  • photo (123).JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 188
  • photo (126).JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 183
Had to go for the Willys! What a neat machine.

Ended up voting for the 71 Cuda due to the detail and quality of the build. The Willy's was tough not to vote for, since I love those cars. In fact I have become a fan of Kiwi Kev's "Nasty Habit" for a true old school Willy's gasser. Google it. Anyway, voted for the 71, also had a hard time voting against the the A-body for obvious reasons.

Asa there is nothing wrong with putting in Bruce's model. I'm glad you did
Thanks cliff . I think this car should go to a member close to him i have a few members in mind but i dont know who to give it to im going to try and find all its parts that came with it and put it toaghter the way he was going . I got some thinking to do

-
Back