Members in Oklahoma City or Near

-

spinman_1949

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My GOD Son is moving to Oklahoma city. He is in need of a good reliable and economic vehicle. Since I am quite a distance away I have no knowledge of used car dealers in the area. Can anyone provide me with some feedback as to who is reputable when it comes to selling used cars in this area?

Tom

hey tom don't know what part of the city he's moving to but I live in the southwest part of the city in a town called mustang I own a transmission and auto repair shop and would be happy to help him any way I could been here my whole life know a lot of people

hey tom don't know what part of the city he's moving to but I live in the southwest part of the city in a town called mustang I own a transmission and auto repair shop and would be happy to help him any way I could been here my whole life know a lot of people

This is exactly what I am looking for. There is one problem. My GOD Son was born here in the states but as a child he and his parents and sister moved back to Mexico. His father was here legally, but his mom was not, and they as a couple did the right thing and migrated back to Mexico. He is of course a US citizen, but he did not listen to me and has not learned English. His sister is with him as well. Not sure if she learned English either. But if your willing, and we can work out the language issues I sure would appreciate the help. I will send you a PM with my number and we can talk.

Thx for offering to help.

Tom

-
Back