Members location?????

-
Pukwana, SD but at the moment im living in Laramie WY for school.

Are you goin to Wyotech or another school? If Wyotech, look for a kid named Josh, he's a Mopar kid too from out here.

I'm in Kingston, IL
about 60 miles west of Chicago.

Are you goin to Wyotech or another school? If Wyotech, look for a kid named Josh, he's a Mopar kid too from out here.

I'm in Kingston, IL
about 60 miles west of Chicago.

Yep, going to Wyotech, havent heard of any josh out here yet. Have seen a blue 73 or 74 valiant scamp around but he goes to a different class if thats him. Ive seen a 66 baracuda slant six running around too.

Just South of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where we don't just rust but get moldy too

119974522203.jpg

119974880602.jpg

West Plains, Missouri. 2 hours northwest of Jonesboro, Ark and 3.5 hours southwest of St Louis. Porter Wagoner and Jan Howard was born here.
Small Block

About 10 miles south of London England in Surrey MMA member 229 68 barracuda fastback its nice and sunny here !!!!!!!8)

your rite kp this is kool thats why i thought i would start it ...kind of interesting knowing where everyone is at ......oh yea if anybody breaks down or is passing thru n. alabama give us a holla we'll get you back on the road .....er ahhhh after a beer or two is spent lol

Home of the biggest cruise night anywhere. At Gillette Stadium and Patriot Place.
Last week's cruise, we had 600 cars and over 200 bikes.
Check out the cruise night report on our web page.

http://www.Masscruisers.com

Hey ckj688,

We'll be there every other week till October 22nd.........we'll wait for ya.

A lot of A-bodies there.............

-
Back