Members location?????

-
Esterhazy Saskatchewan.....the Potash(not pot and hash...lol) capital of the world.I'm in S.E. Sask.....150 miles north of the North Dakota boarder.

Conway South Carolina

next to the Myrtle Beach aka "kmart by the sea"

were u find the song at and i'd love t here it....aint nuttin like sum mearl and beer well maybe not in that order tho lmfao

were u find the song at and i'd love t here it....aint nuttin like sum mearl and beer well maybe not in that order tho lmfao

It's on Blue Highway's "Wind to the West" cd. You could probably download it from itunes or somewhere else like that. I'm on dial-up here so I don't get a lot of youtube ops !! Good song though!! Enjoy, Geof

Elmira, New York. For you Nascar fans this is about 1/2 an hour south of Watkins Glen, where I grew up and lived right up until December

Living in Hesperia, CA.....the high desert (3500 ft.) Land of no rust, but obliterated and powdery plastic interiors if you don't cover your car. We're 1/2 hour north of San Bernadino. You wouldn't believe the number of awesome old cars you can find out here in people's backyards!

desertsnowday.jpg

J-G LeBlanc from Dieppe NB--Atlantic Nationals Country, the largest car show in Canada
-cecil4speed- "Jamie, green440duster" is more to the east than you are...he is in Porters Lake NS

-
Back