Members You've Met

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have met other members from the site, and which members?
I've met 65Val, 69signetv8, Rob, and 416Todd, all great guys. 69signetv8 was the guy who told me to sign up for this site after I bought a K frame and manual steering box from him. 65Val I met at the Parksville Chrysler car show, he had his 67 Dart vert there. I met Rob at the Thunder In The Valley drag races, as well as 416Todd, and this saturday I'm going to go pick up a 3.91 suregrip from Todd.

What about you guys?

I met 340mopar, bought his Chrysler Ralleys, umm sorry 340mopar, i forgot your name.

Nice guy, nice family, hes got some really neat stuff out there in Moses Lake.

Just about ready to put some new rubber on those rims 340mopar.

I met Alan627b and his wife over Thanksgiving. I had bought some 66 Dart parts from a car he found in a local salvage yard. He was nice enough to store the front bumper until I could pick it up over the holiday. Great people
and he has a killer looking Valliant in his garage. toolmanmike

I met BJR Racing (Bobby) who made up a pair of heads for me and also set me in the right direction with a 273 I once had.

Also met RedFish (Ben) at the local car show. He hooked me up to a stock radio that I needed to finish up my dash.

I met 340butterduster (giles) who gave me a very good deal on an 8-3/4 suregrip and was a super nice guy...I also met pettybludart (scott) who just gave me a wicked deal on a mint condition rear seat for my scamp...I enjoy meeting members from the forum in person...its cool to put a name to the face and talk mopar

The one thing I've noticed is, almost everyone on the forum has a super good attitude towards others, as well as the people I've met in person. I didn't pick up any cocky attitudes or anything from any Mopar guy from the forum that I met in person (unlike those brand x guys :bootysha:)

Great thread Mike,70DartMike :-D
Wow I am going to have to put my thinking cap on for that one.:cheers:

I've met dozens of FABO members working our vendor tent at the various shows we attend. Same can also be said about members from Moparts, DodgeCharger.com, BigBlockDart.com, etc, etc.......

Almost every one that I've met has been more than gracious and friendly!

I met,army of chuckness,chuck and his wife. and crvtec90 tim,and kurt,don't know his handle at the moment.all nice people and plenty of conversation!Can't wait to have the first annual mid florida f.a.b.o. bonfire!yer all invited!!!evrybody bring something. I'll build a fire and help ya park

I meet 66340SEDAN and his family at Mopars in the Park at Farmington ,Minnesota this summer. We had a nice talk.
Hoping to see more members at this summers event.:burnout:

Only a handfull for me, 70DartMike, 69signet, 65Val, Cerwin who hasn't been around for ages, I can't remember the name of the guy that we had beers with and left for Ottawa, I think it was Ottawa? Has an older Barracuda maybe, his name might be Dave but then again it could be anything? I have **** for memory, Cudachick thinks we met at a pool tourney in Vegas but I think she has me mistaken with some other fella, as bad as my memory is I can't imagine not remembering a pretty girl :-D I do have CRAFT disease so I guess anything is possible, I believe you guys call it CRS :-D

I met 68Valliant400 and seen MrMopartech,s car at Moparfest 08,nice fella.Also the Howard Johnsons I stayed at there was some members cars there not sure there namesMoparwedden?Anyway this year I,m bringing both my cars with a For A-bodies Only banner that I got from MrMopartech when I purchased a 4.57 geared s.g chunk from him.This year I think us Ontario members are gonna have to have are own A-bodies only spot in the shade so we can all get to know one another and do some bench racing chat!What do you think guys?!!

Now I feel like a slut, I met a good number of members @ Moparfest, as well as various other locations.

MrMopartech, MtNemoMopar, 68valiant400, Mshred, TheBigE, Leblanc, Flight704, Moparwedden.

To name a few, some escape me at this time, and all were great guys.

Pettybluedart, I'm working with the car club for a meeting area, for now it seems like the beer gardens area. I can live with that, lol.

Rob, as many times as I went to the BCAs in Vegas, I'd be surprised NOT to have met you! LOL

The only other member I've met in person is Dustin, a newbie here called Greenmind, who lives sort of nearby in Jackson, Tennessee. I've talked with countless others on the phone about doing work though, and every one has been wonderful. They all start off as typed words on a screen who turn into customers, and end up being friends I couldn't do without.

Met Doktor_X in person. He was nice enough to offer to help me move. That was one hell of an offer and I took him up on it. Little did he know that there was a Edelbrock LD4B intake in it for him, lol. So far that's it.

Carriesduster, 67gtx, and I all belong to Inland Mopars Car Club. I also met HawaiiDuster at the SoCal Shootout last May and GTXperience at Fall Fling last October.
Any and all FABO members, stop by, say 'Hi' and take a look at our 2009 charity raffle 1970 'Plum Crazy' purple Dart with a Paxton-supercharged 360 at either the upcoming Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona (Jan. 23-25), Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas (Mar. 20-22), Spring Fling in Van Nuys (Apr. 25-26, or our club car show (Mopars@CSDR) at the California School for the Deaf in Riverside.(May 17).
You can either PM if you're interested in raffle tickets ($5 each and fully tax deductible as a charity contribution), or visit our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) to see photos of the car being built by club members on a volunteer basis and raffle ticket ordering info.

See ya'
Ken (ocdart)

Hey Giles, I know how you feel. Here's my list.
AdamR
BossVegaV8
EvilScamp
PontiacGTX
LeBlanc
340swinger
farmer260
Duster
green440duster (I think that's Jamie's nick)
70Dart
QWKSLVR
Bob&CiCi from Outrageously Vintage
Gary, I can't remember his nick for the life of me. He lives 8 miles from me.

I have yet to meet anybody I would be afraid to introduce to somebody else. All nice people.

I'm sure there are a couple I'm forgetting.

I guess I get around. LOL

Jack

i have met Moparwedden he lives about 15 miles from me thats all folkes.he has been very helpfull for me.

I met myself in the mirror once, but I didn't like me very much because he was in a bad mood ..... what are you lookin at?

Met Flight704 from Ohio, last Aug. on Brice Rd., 2008 Mopar Nats, and mopar7671, from here in Iowa, at a local car show last Sept.

I met Aquick408 at the 2008 Nats as well.

I've met Four40Dart, Bigstroke3, Smallblock, Vic Storm, Regal35, and 2 others at MonsterMopar weekend that I can't remember their handles. Sorry guys.

OneHellofaDart
CoyoteJack
MikelBeck
MikesDuster
RumbleFish
Moper
KoryLiss
Tom340
GeorgeR
DrJayO

To name a few. I've gotten to meet lots of great guys from here over the last 5 years.

-
Back