Members You've Met

-
Met a ton of guys at the Spring Fling.

GTXperience, redfastback, johnnydart, hawaiiduster, crackedback, socal_65dartgt, rlk340, ocdart, silentj, dart4forte

Missed a few I'm sure.

Fastback340

CoyoteJack

Whitey -We went junkyarding together a few times.

All great guys!
Would really like to meet up with Tony (Onehellofadart) we have been busting each others balls for a few years now but have yet to meet in person.

Ive met.
Fishy68
Small Block
Vic storm

Now that I have the fabo shirt with my user name on it I will start wearing it each year when I go to the nats and monster mopar so you guys can pick me out or you could just look for the sublime spirit with the 408 in it.

I've only met yellow68runner even played navigator over the phone while he was trying to find the thing in palm city on Sat. :lol: Talked to a few members on the phone and they all seem really cool. I'm hoping to meet up with some at the Melbourne FL swap meet this weekend but I wont be getting there till afternoon or may not stay all day long if I have to bring the kids ( 3 girls, not too much fun at a car show :( )

Are these shirts still available...with the "nick" on the back as well??? These are cool!. I'd buy one (or more) of these with my handle on it.

Picture%2520085.jpg

Just curious how many of you have met other members from the site, and which members?
I've met 65Val, 69signetv8, Rob, and 416Todd, all great guys. 69signetv8 was the guy who told me to sign up for this site after I bought a K frame and manual steering box from him. 65Val I met at the Parksville Chrysler car show, he had his 67 Dart vert there. I met Rob at the Thunder In The Valley drag races, as well as 416Todd, and this saturday I'm going to go pick up a 3.91 suregrip from Todd.

What about you guys?

I'll be meeting you and a few other members this summer at shows.

So far, 68 Sedan, '74 Sport, and Mod5v. All are local here in the Ft Worth area. Probably spoken to a few dozen members on the phone.

I like the shirt with the screen name identifier idea. I'll have to start doing that at shows as well. Hopefully I'll be making it to one of the bigger shows this year. I'd love to meet some of you guys and gals from here and Cuda-Challenger.com

I've met canner78 which is who told me about this site, canadianviking,doug 371, 72Swinger340 who I bought my Demon from,and most recently ryan426.
I am looking forward to meeting more members at some of the shows I hope to be at this year.:)

I just recently met Cannucky and 69bronzeT5. Met Cannucky at Francellis, and got to see his really nice 69 Barracuda with AAR striping on the side. Stopped by 69bronzeT5's house to drop off some fender mouldings for him, and got to see his 69 Charger project. Both great guys.

I've met canner78 which is who told me about this site, canadianviking,doug 371, 72Swinger340 who I bought my Demon from,and most recently ryan426.
I am looking forward to meeting more members at some of the shows I hope to be at this year.:)
I can say I am happy to add abodyhotrod,440scout ,lawfish, robzilla, and darndart to my list of fabo members I've met

-
Back