MeMike Airbox Pictures

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Here you go buddy! Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

LOL! Mike just wanted a pic of the 4.0L HO engine airbox so he could see if one might fit in his Dart. I already PM'd him the dimensions.

Yeah, my engine was peeing oil everywhere, lol.

Oh I think Mike will like the looks of that,Joe.He's makin a little beastie there,nothing like a little ram air!8)

Oh I think Mike will like the looks of that,Joe.He's makin a little beastie there,nothing like a little ram air!8)

I think it's a viable idea of Mike's. These airboxes look much better when cleaned up. :-D

The air outlet is at the top right rear of the box. Perfect :cheers:
The dimensions are 12" tall at the highest point, 13.5" long not including the intake snorkle and 7.25" wide. Again that is perfect :happy10:

My area is 9'' tall starting at the battery tray, That can and will come out and 13'' long and 8'' wide Sounds like a perfect transplant Joe.
Know if I can just get this hang over gone I will get a pm to ya Joe :clock:
I would have not thought about that air filter system till you had to take your engine out :read2: I said to my self :-k Self If I remember right that air box has a front fresh air supply and a rear outlet :-k Then I said self:-k I bet I can get Joe to get some pictures and measurements for me 8)

Pm soon on it's why :happy10:

Hay Joe
I just did a buy it know on a nize =P~ breather box like yours just know :cheers:
12.50 and 10 shipping all nice and complete like yours but real shinning clean
Thank you so much for your help brother:happy10::happy10::happy10:
I ow ya big time Let me see if I can find a picture :read2: I am sooo happy:happy10:

memike is tickled pink Thank you Joe :cheers::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Getting things started to run 4 barrel.jpg

-
Back