Memike For Admistrator

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well since memike has so many post and has helped so many people out i think he should be consisdered for a administraor position im just sayin all in favor say I

:toothy10:
well since memike has so many post and has helped so many people out i think he should be consisdered for a administraor position im just sayin all in favor say I
Hold the phone 71dodgge 8)
Thank you for the thought :-DBut I don't use any of the function keys here like the buddy list , ignore to the tecno stuff here and I am a slow reader righter but thanks to this great site that has improved greatly :cheers:
Thank you :cheers: But I think I will continue free lancing :toothy10:

I would never wish such a job on a good person like Memike.
Thank you AdamR :-D

He already is. You just don't realize it. :toothy10:
I guess that would be the best way Brother :-D
I don't think I could handle the stress if it was a job or an appointed reasonability, Yall made me what I am and everyone is just going to have to take me the way I am, Just me memike :toothy10:

:toothy10: Hold the phone 71dodgge 8)
Thank you for the thought :-DBut I don't use any of the function keys here like the buddy list , ignore to the tecno stuff here and I am a slow reader righter but thanks to this great site that has improved greatly :cheers:
Thank you :cheers: But I think I will continue free lancing :toothy10:

Thank you AdamR :-D

I guess that would be the best way Brother :-D
I don't think I could handle the stress if it was a job or an appointed reasonability, Yall made me what I am and everyone is just going to have to take me the way I am, Just me memike :toothy10:

Right On! 8)

Let memike stay covert .8)8)
:director: memike to fabo== I have been made!!! repeat == I have been made==cover has been blown :glasses2:

:toothy10::lol:

Right On! 8)
:happy10: back at ya :-D

MeMike our Under Cover Brother from another Mother 8):rock:
I have not herd that one in a long time sister :-D

It's know a wagon :-D My handy work in paint 6pak C

66Valiantmm.jpg

I do not personally know memike and I have not chatted with him a hole lot, but I always read up on his posts and what he does to his ride......He is too cool to be a MOD lol... j/k but good job on all the posts memike and good progress on the ride and all you have done to it and keep up the good work

I do not personally know memike and I have not chatted with him a hole lot, but I always read up on his posts and what he does to his ride......He is too cool to be a MOD lol... j/k but good job on all the posts memike and good progress on the ride and all you have done to it and keep up the good work
Thank you DusterDude :happy10: You Truck, trailer and Duster has a great home up there in Mich. I miss seeing the apple orchards up there :happy10:
In the Grandrapids area :happy10:
Thank you again my fabo friend :happy10:

vbpgimage222.jpg

:director:
It's know a wagon :-D My handy work in paint 6pak C

I tried it on another computer and it works just like you said. I just can't get it to work on mine. :scratch: :banghead:

Oh yeah "I"

Memike who?

LOL J/K mike. You are to nice of a guy to be a mod. Though I know you would be good at it.

Let's just knight him, he'll have to kneel down Adam can touch a torque wrench to each of Mikes shoulders then he'll be Sir Memike. The first knight of the penstar table!

I tried it on another computer and it works just like you said. I just can't get it to work on mine. :scratch: :banghead:

Oh yeah "I"
I am so glad you got it figured out 6pak C :cheers: I will ask brother Kutacando if there is something in your setting I can relay to you to get it to work on your computer the next time I can catch him at home :happy10:

memike is a good guy.

cheers to memike!

JMO,
There are enough mod's/admin here, tho if they were to add another, may they be tech savoy.
Thank you, and I agree that a mod should be a tec supporter :happy10: I am just a shade tree man that comes here for all my Tec need's :cheers: I am glad all our Mods are tec supporters here :cheers:

There are enough mod's/admin here, tho if they were to add another, may they be tech savoy.

I dont really understand why a mod or admin needs to be tech savoy. It certainly wont help them any when they are editing posts and keeping the peace on the board.

Beside, GTXperience owned a speed shop, I work at a body shop, Fastback340 is a tech at a dealership for years and years and Rumblefish fixes trains. Are we not "tech savoy" because we dont build 600hp small blocks ? BJR was "tech savoy" Didnt seem to help him out.

Memike who?

LOL J/K mike. You are to nice of a guy to be a mod. Though I know you would be good at it.
:happy10: Thank you Burnt 8) Lord knows I have the time some times :cheers:

Let's just knight him, he'll have to kneel down Adam can touch a torque wrench to each of Mikes shoulders then he'll be Sir Memike. The first knight of the penstar table!
I will consider it dun 8)
Thank you greendart72 :happy10:

I dont really understand why a mod or admin needs to be tech savoy. It certainly wont help them any when they are editing posts and keeping the peace on the board.

Beside, GTXperience owned a speed shop, I work at a body shop, Fastback340 is a tech at a dealership for years and years and Rumblefish fixes trains. Are we not "tech savoy" because we dont build 600hp small blocks ? BJR was "tech savoy" Didnt seem to help him out.
All you have to do is ask Adam, But we all know all I can offer is just me :happy10: I see what ya mean now that I think about it :read2:

Being a moderator or administrator is a lot like a job.sometimes it is an advantage to be not so tech savvy.when there is a problem you have to read all the posts in the thread to see who started what...then when ya think you know who...you have to go and read all of their post's in other threads and see if they are alway's startin with people or if it just a one time thing.then whatever you do from there you have to be honest,fair and word it so that it diffuses the situation and everybody comes out smilin and happy....and it ain't easy to do.....and when you have to do something that don't work out the way you wan't it too it is not fun.but although I'm not so tech savvy I still build my cars from the ground up front to rear and in between,then wire them paint them and even do some upholstery work to them,assemble the engines,tune them and then the fun part....:burnout:yep...rheem the snot out of em!!!!

Well Mike I think the best thing you can do for everyone at FABO is keep on being Memike,You do it so well.:thumbup:

I don't think an Admin or a Mod really has to be tech savy, although it does help if the moderator has knowledge of the certain forum he maintains. I am an Admin and Moderater at probably the biggest Chevy site on the net (Chevytalk.com) and I'm nowhere near what you would consider a good tech. I'm just a backyarder that likes playing with cars, no matter what the make. You guys might want to flame me for being pretty much a GM guy that bleeds Chevy orange but the buddy I bought my 65 Cuda from suggested I check this site out and I'm glad I did. Good bunch of people here and I've learned a lot about Mother Mopar. Believe it or not there's a lot of guys over at CT that have owned many Mopars and have helped me out with certain things on my car too.

I think Memike would do great as a mod or admin here because he has the passion. We have a couple of mods at CT that might only check their forum once every week or two and it kinda bugs me because I'm the guy who usually ends up taking care of things that need done because the forum mod ain't there to do it himself. I know that would never be a problem with Mike because he loves this place as much as I love Chevytalk. CT will always be my home on the net and one day I'll have another 55 Chevy or a Chevelle or Beaumont but this is a pretty damn good place to hang out too because of guys like Mike and many others here.8)

I'm going against the grain here. memike should not be a mod :tongue2:
I agree with you avarageerod, I could not do this and be confident with me understanding the things that are going on over half the time :read2: It has got to be very hard to be a Mod/administrator, my life experiences are simple and not up to date with everything that goes on here, I don't see but 1/100th of the post here.
I am just to slow at reading and typing and I just don't have the experience it would take for me to fill the shoes that it would take to keep this great site what it is, I would be more harm then good. Thank you, You know me all to well :cheers:

Being a moderator or administrator is a lot like a job.sometimes it is an advantage to be not so tech savvy.when there is a problem you have to read all the posts in the thread to see who started what...then when ya think you know who...you have to go and read all of their post's in other threads and see if they are alway's startin with people or if it just a one time thing.then whatever you do from there you have to be honest,fair and word it so that it diffuses the situation and everybody comes out smilin and happy....and it ain't easy to do.....and when you have to do something that don't work out the way you wan't it too it is not fun.but although I'm not so tech savvy I still build my cars from the ground up front to rear and in between,then wire them paint them and even do some upholstery work to them,assemble the engines,tune them and then the fun part....:burnout:yep...rheem the snot out of em!!!!
My brain is burning just reading your input waggin, I have got to say you and the modes sure do a great job here and I always look to you and our members for some great tec info.
I am soooo impressed with what I have learned here at this post alone :read2:
Yall are like fabo investigators (FABO PI's) I have the best job here :cheers:
Making friends and enjoying this great site 8) at the speed I can :happy10:

-
Back