-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the hospital!!!! :love4:
It is official I am a grandfother.
8lb and 13oz healthy Girl,I am so so Proud of my oldest son Mike and his wife.
I did not ever realize the feeling it would give me.
I am plum wore out,But I had to let my other family here a fabo now about this great blessing.
Her name is Macy Rae Slater!!
My sun was named after me Michael Raymond Slater.
So our initials are the same M.R.S. Sweet aint it.
Thank you all here at this site to share this with. :salute:

Right on there Mikey....Con grats to all "involved" :love4: Remember "lots" of sugar.....
I'm happy for you all...Congrats again! :thumbup:

Congrats Pappy...one of the best things that can happen for you..got two grandsons myself and couldn't imagine life without them now..enjoy..enjoy...

CONGRADS!!!!!!!! this is a good day!

And the best part, you can spoil the lil'girl to the high heavens.....and then send her home when your plum worn out of handing out all the love.

Send the best along to the parents from the local MoPar nuts here at this site would ya!?!?!

Here we are me and Treva my wife of 27 year's.
she is holding our grand daughter.
It was a stressful day and my bone's where on fire But well worth the experience,Here we are,Two very happy grandparents.
As you can see I married up!!
I will let them Know you congratulations, Thank's Yall :salute:

macy2222.jpg

Hey congrats gramps. That's a pretty healthy "little" girl at 8lb 13oz. What a blessing!

congrats memike, i can only imagine what its liketo be a grandfather. I just recently got to become a father to my daughter who is 7 years old and had never met before this most recent christmas.

Congrats to you and all the family Mike. You know your life will never be the same, don't you? Priorities just changed drastically for both you and Treva, so get used to it and enjoy your new granddaughter. :)

Thank you,Sid,Jimmy boy,Keith,Tony,Jack,demon seed,DragginMAster,dustertogo,Cerwin,rumblefish360,
GTGrinly!!!.
Mikie and Shona,Treva and I Want to thank you for your support
And priers,Macy is doing very good this morning zero complications.
There was allot of frend's and inlaw's there,
I almost felt alone without my Mom,Dad and my own family being there.
Thank's to this Site,I feel are my frend's,That I can injoy This Time in my life,
and share my happiness with. :sad1:
Ok ok ok
This sound terrible but I think I need a drink and settle down. :salute:

Let's get back to building these great car's O:)

Congrats Mike! You will have lots of fun with her as she grows up, you have that nice chunk of property to play on too, kids love that. :thumbup:

congratulations - sounds like you have a great family and a very healthy grand-baby. I'm sure the thoughts of being a grandpa will be cancelled out by the joy that baby brings you and everyone.

conngrads Memike! I wish your whole family nothing but the best! Savor these times, They are the best moments of life.

Congrat Mike. Glad to see it is healthy. Should be very proud. I have one on it's way I think in June. Can't wait. This will be my 3rd.

Thank's again to everyone here,Macy is doing great.
It Is snowing here for the first time this year!!
It is beautiful !!! !/2 inch on the ground allready.

Sorry I'm late getting in on this post Memike, congratulations buddy, you will have the joy of your life being grampa. Just something about that that changes a lot of perspectives in life. She's a cutie, perhaps soon we will get to see some more pics of the lil gal. Actually a big girl weighing that at birth.

-
Back