Big Member
Reaction score
Article about MeMike and Victoria

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 580
  • 088.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 583
I,m glad I got to be a part of this. I have met Mike and he,s a great guy. His son Creeds a pretty good dude too. Turned me on to his cd so no one would have to die lol. Gonna have to get out to Arkansas one day.Glad to see this made it to print.

Hey Mike, congratulations! Your immortilized in print! congrats to Victoria as well, Any shots of Buddy? If you make it up here to Moparfest we will have to roll out the red carpet:iconbigg:

A proud moment in FABO history, I have read it before but it deserves to be shared with the growing membership here.

I know it was - I know you contacted alot of the mags, and I gave all the info to Jason Scott, who in turn called Mike personally for the details up front.

no big deal - MOE is long gone, but i just wanted to see if he had more ink recently

Cool, Ill change it Mopar Muscle got my name wrong when they printed the Barracuda in the readers section. I wouldnt want to give the wrong person credit also, LOL

I have been looking for the picture and thread on this for 30 minutes AdamR.
I am on a different computer and its not on this one , but it is now :happy10:.
I hope I have made everyone proud :shaking2: and I and my family and friends will never ever forget this that has happened in my life :clock:.
I have been approached many times if the car was for sale and I tell them the story behind my/our car I call Victoria. It will never be sold.... I will keep upgrading and driving here. Thank you for all I have received here and I wish I could put it in words what all my friends here have dun to my life :happy10:.
I am reliving that day as I type and all I hope is that I never let anyone down here that helped and the friends that wish they could have and did not know about this life changing event.
I learned it was harder to receive then give during the pouring of help and care that came my way :heart::heart:. I am proud :happy10: and I hope I am doing everything to let everyone know I will always be thankful for this gift in life that all of yall have gave me.
Time to settle down :heart::heart:
I am a blest man to say the least :color:

Mike you deserve it and have taken great care of Victoria. Lotsa Love here for you Mike.

Hey Mike, congratulations! Your immortilized in print! congrats to Victoria as well, Any shots of Buddy? If you make it up here to Moparfest we will have to roll out the red carpet:iconbigg:
Thank you 65Vart, It would be to cool to see the country up there some day, I have learned allot about Canada here :happy10:
This was a day I will never ever forget and was unbelievable that something like this could happen to me ever :eek:
Buddy is doing great and full grown know "so glad he quit growing" :iconbigg:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 016.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 313
Mike you deserve it and have taken great care of Victoria. Lotsa Love here for you Mike.
Thank you :happy10: This has been quite a morning for me today :happy10:
I get overwhelmed and shaking with happiness when I relive the past of this time in my life and I am here to enjoying another day and have another day my way :happy10:

-
Back