MeMike needs your prayers

-
Very Sorry to hear this Mike. Prayers from Sue and I , for sure... Try to remember All the good times with him.

So saddened to read this Mike. Condolences & prayers are on the way for you & your entire family.

Oh my, Thank you all very much, looking for words this morning is tuff, but you guys and galls understand I am sure.. This made my coffee time special :thankyou:

My condolences Mike. I hope the sufferimg was minimal.
Time for reflection with a mix of tears and smiles.
Prayers for strength

His entire family is in our thoughts and prayers this day, and for the days to come!! Kenny has been lifted up, hoping our prayers will lift up the family's hearts and souls!!!

<< hugs >> I'm so sorry to read this Mike. Billy and I send our prayers and condolences. Please let us know if you need anything or want to talk -- I'm always here for you my brother!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your brothers family at this difficult time.
Remember the good times and keep them close to your heart and your brother will always be with you.

a_free_flying_white_dove_isolated_on_a_black_cg1p2762098c_th.jpg

sorry to hear this so prayers are sent for entire family
My little brother and his son enjoyed a few cold ones and the best pizza in town last night and I want to thank you for making it possible to treat them
to a good evening away from the house, we enjoyed some good memories we recalled about our brother Ken, a special time for us.

Thank you so much @red67gts

glad to help, and thank you for letting me know ya'll had a great time on me, Joe

-
Back