memike's dream car

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
That's about as nice as it gets Mike :thumbup: Just explain to the wife that it's an investment, it isn't going to go down in value and you get to have fun besides it's only money :lol:

Wow, what a score that would be Mike! (If Mrs. Mike objects, tell her to call me and I'll do my best to sway her to The Dark Side hee heeeee)

How about some of this under the hood after you get it home???

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/...lues/?action=view&current=BLUEFROSTE-9104.jpg

(If that link doesn't work to pinpoint it, you can find the color I'm trying to show you at the top of page 4 in the "Blues" section -- BlueFroste #9104. Looks like a decent match on my computer with just a touch of metal flake.)

Good luck with the bidding my friend! :headbang:

Pretty sweet Mike but speaking from experiance you should atleast mention it before hand. It's not like you are buying a small item like a set of axle etc Good luck.

Mike you are OLD enough to know and have been MARRIED long enough that you need to talk to your SWEETIE before you make a purchase like that for yourself! NOW on the other hand if it is a PRESENT for HER and YOU are going to be the PRIMARY CARETAKER of the VEHICLE IN QUESTION that is a different story! You would not want to SPOIL A SURPRISE!:lol: You know if us fellows think long and hard we can justify just about anything! Maybe that is why we stay in so much trouble! Just buy it for HER and put a $50.00 WALLMART GIFT CERTIFICATE in the glove compartment for HER CAR ACCESSORIES!

NOW on the other hand if it is a PRESENT for HER and YOU are going to be the PRIMARY CARETAKER of the VEHICLE IN QUESTION that is a different story!

1969340dart that's comical. I did the exact same thing when I got caught bringing a stainless Ruger Mini 14 home one day. I said it was for her birthday, and to this day, she swears she's going to give it away to our son because it's her's to do with what she wants.:shock:

Mike, I must agree with the general concensus, and suggest you ask "the boss". Make sure to tell her how nice she'll look, while your driving her around in her new car.:thumbrig:

Thats right Mike! also while you are selling her on the car remeber to explain how much younger you feel when driving a car like that. I know when I get behind the wheel of one of my cars and go rodding a bit, It always makes me feel young again.That is until I have to try and get my BIG *** out of the car and my Aching back from having surgery 3 times flares up along with the arthritus in my OLD TIRED BONES,and where I had surgery on my knee! And last my Shoulder and neck Other than that I feel like I am 20 years Old again.LOL
Be very careful when trying to sell Her on how young She would feel driving that car! You have to choose your words EXTREMELY CAREFUL! you certainly do not want to slip and suggest or Imply She is OLD. Treva may just put a BIG LUMP on your Noggin! We certainly do not want you to get hurt.
I know I hate it when Sweetie says do these jeans make my butt look big! I am certainly not going to say YES ! I am WAY WAY TOO SMART TO FALL FOR THAT! LOL I usually reply ! Big what you consider big and I consider big is totally different Sweetie! Those jeans make your butt look mighty nice if you want the truth SWEETIE !
I guaruantee you I won't have to get another beer myself the rest of the night! I hear HONEY DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BEER! YES SWEETIE THAT WOULD BE NICE OF YOU! And when she is walking away I would make a comment like! Maybe you need to go back and get some more of those jeans,they sure do show how nice your figure is! And they sure do show how nice your butt is!
A Man just has to be careful and choose his WORDS WITH CARE! Learn to do this and you certainly minimize any chances of arguments! And you will minimize your trips to and from the fridge after another beer! LOL

Hey 1969340dart,

Could You Do Me A Favor And Set My Wife Straight Cuz I Have Tried All Those Things You Said And She Still Gets Crazy When Ever Me Or My Son Even Talk About That Duster Sitting In The Driveway.

Thanks ,,,bob

I`ve been watching that car. The blue is nice but it`s originally a green car with white interior. I think it`s at all of it`s money for the way it`s been changed. It would take many thousand to put it back to the way it once was. I saw a 340 GTS on Ebay sell last fall for a bit over 11k. It was #`s matching with AT,PS,and AC. The beauty of that car is that it`s close enough to go and actually see. I think there`s some good deals out there if you`re vigilant and patient.

Its up to 16.000. No bidding here leanna.

-
Back