memory foam mattress users?

-
We moved and bought a new king mattress and box spring set. We got from a mattress only large retailer. $2200.00 and 100 days later the pillow top is sagging where you lay.Retailer says we need to take up with manufacturer.Got it from Mattress firm and its a Stearns and Foster. Kinda disappointed,Kevin.

exactly! Thats where ours went bad. Mine had a 25 year warranty, pro-rated of course and you have to send the mattress back to North Carolina on your dime (or truck)...yeah, that's going to happen!

We've had a Tempurpedic mattress for about 14 years now. No hot like the off brand memory foam makers. Tempurpedic is the original manufacturer of memory foam. We do like ours.

We bought a high-end foam unit. After 18 months, it was like a fitted racing seat. It's been replaced/waranty...and I figure the "new/improved" will do the same. I miss my firm old spring mattress.

We've had a Tempurpedic mattress for about 14 years now. No hot like the off brand memory foam makers. Tempurpedic is the original manufacturer of memory foam. We do like ours.

That's what ours is.

I have a queen tempurpedic cloud supreme we've had for 5 years now. I also use an adjustable frame. They do get hot in the summer especially with 2 people, this could be a bonus in the winter. Maybe a king would be better?
I was told to walk on mine to help with initial break in, but really didn't see much change from doing so.
I probably wouldn't recommend for a side sleeper as they do tend to be hard. I agree with rrr it seems to take a bit more effort to "roll over" on one. I feel it recovers quickly though.

I will probably buy a good spring mattress in the near future as I am a side sleeper and have bad shoulders and back. She loves it though but she sleeps on her back and is a bit younger.

We were told that the kings create the easiest divots.

-
Back