Memphis trying to kill a Hummingbird

-
So, she jumped (cheated)? I've got news. JJ's armdrop is DESIGNED so that his racers can cheat. A flashlight with cameras watching is fair. An arm drop isn't. Chase is a race is DESIGNED to be unfair. Got to be brain damaged to race against his team under his rules.
No respect at all.

JJ wiggles his pinky so his team knows when he's dropping his arm. lol

JJ wiggles his pinky so his team knows when he's dropping his arm. lol
I believe it's more likely how many arm pumps to get the last car to the start line. (I'm gonna pump five times and jump. Leave on the fifth pump!)
Other than when the non-JJ-team car leaves a day early, jj's cars ALWAYS get off first. NOT a coincidence.

Oh I got stories about how to cheat on the starting line even with a flashlight... LOL

The arm pump thing isn't bad, but if you are leaving before he starts to raise his arms up, that's on you.

Yes there is plenty that can go on when doing an arm drop. Just the idea of his arms coming down is subject to interpretation, especially when he's jumping.

Oh I got stories about how to cheat on the starting line even with a flashlight... LOL

The arm pump thing isn't bad, but if you are leaving before he starts to raise his arms up, that's on you.

Yes there is plenty that can go on when doing an arm drop. Just the idea of his arms coming down is subject to interpretation, especially when he's jumping.
Oh I agree. Plenty of ways to cheat a flashlight start, too But jj's armdrop has the chase-is-a-race part too. Jumping the start is almost mandatory.

We ran flashlight with chase is a race too... All over SoCal it was that way.

Plus they race on the biggest POS road you can find. I dont like watching car just skate around and never make a clean pass. Dangerous

Way back in the 60s, in the small town of Ojus, Fl, we raced at what was referred to as the "midnight drags." It was on a wide two-lane black top near, I believe a school. There was a cross walk light (finish line) that someone would man. Once the bets were placed and the cars lined up, someone would flash their high beams and the button would be pushed. You would bring up your "Rs" on the yellow and launch on the red. Every once in a while, you would have to shut down early because of cross traffic, or haul *** because of a fast approaching "black and white." There were some real bad *** cars that would show up.

images (1).jpeg

-
Back