Merry Christmas FABO

-
For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior who is Christ the Lord.
Happy birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas to you all.

Merry christmas and happy new year to all !

Merry Christmas!

Santa has asked if he can drive the Shelby this year. Said he wouldn't need the reindeer.

I said yes of course.:D

Attachments

• ShelbyScan001 001.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 128
Merry Christmas to the best car site on the web and may everyone be safe and happy surrounded by the ones we love!

Merry Christmas all. First real at home Christmas in a few years. Get to spend Sunday with all 3 grandbabies! Enjoy it my friends.
Here's the youngest from today. 5 1/2 months old. Practicing for the hot tub and the ladies. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 104
I love these memes of Mr. Santa

Attachments

• 13 (2).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 13 (1).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 127
Merry Christmas all. First real at home Christmas in a few years. Get to spend Sunday with all 3 grandbabies! Enjoy it my friends.
Here's the youngest from today. 5 1/2 months old. Practicing for the hot tub and the ladies. Lol

wow ....he is so cute. Future Mopar guy....I hope

wow ....he is so cute. Future Mopar guy....I hope

Thanks Rani. Here are pics of Nixon 7 months and Lennon 15 months. Sumthin ain't right with Nixon I swear....frickin kid is so happy all the time! Nana and Papa are truly blessed.

Merry Christmas all!

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 104
Merry CHRISTmas to all of my FABO friends. May the Lord Jesus Christ touch all of us in a positive way this season, and through the new year.

Matt

Merry Christmas everyone everyone!!! May we look back over this last year and be grateful for everything God has blessed us with and let us say a prayer for those who are struggling with their first Christmas without a loved one in their lives. And may God be with the many souls overseas defending our freedom on this blessed day! I love you guys/gals and look forward to hopefully meeting more of you in the future!!

Woke up early in the morning with the family since we gotta hit to road before noon to see extended family. That's what it's all about, family. Merry Christmas everyone!

Marry Christmas everyone :color:

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 94
Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the day that God has made, and celebrate in honor of His Son Jesus!! Be good to each other, and to everybody you meet, today and everyday!!! God bless!! The cosgigs!!!

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the day that God has made, and celebrate in honor of His Son Jesus!! Be good to each other, and to everybody you meet, today and everyday!!! God bless!! The cosgigs!!!

Merry Christmas to all the family from Treva,Creed,Mikie and Buddy and I :color:

Give that young lady Nella a hag for me please :color: Ian is big enough for a hand shake I bet :color::color:

-
Back