Merry Christmas from Canada

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
I, my wife Janet and of course Sam want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, notice I didn't get all politically correct and say Seasons Greeting. It's been a fun year with you ladies and gentleman swapping lies and telling stories and hopefully next year will be more of the same. To our friends in the military, both north and south of the border, "please stay safe".

Terry

Merry Christmas from south of your border.

Happy Holidays Racer pic.jpg

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours, Terry.

Got a couple inches of snow this morning, maybe we'll have a white Christmas here on the Island.

I, my wife Janet and of course Sam want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, notice I didn't get all politically correct and say Seasons Greeting. It's been a fun year with you ladies and gentleman swapping lies and telling stories and hopefully next year will be more of the same. To our friends in the military, both north and south of the border, "please stay safe".

Terry

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!! nice to see someone not getting all p.c.,lets not forget what the season is about people:mrgreen:

Merry Christmas from the Watts family. I appreciate all the valuble info. I have received from the members on this site. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year!!!

Merry Christmas all. I hope everybody here gets something chrome (or aluminum,or powdercoated,or polished)in their stocking.

-
Back