messed up on mufflers

-

22dog22

Reaction score
ordered pypes sma 10, 2-1/2 inch stainless pipe system did checking on mufflers, settled on dynomax super turo mufflers # 17733, thought I had the correct pipe set up offset in and center out, spend most of the other day trying to get the exhaust system to fit, finally see that I order the wrong mufflers need off set in and oppitsite offset out, place I bought them from will not take them back got them thu some type of clearance center only paid 67.98 for both of them along with free shipping great deal I thought, come find out not correct need dynomax # 17629 which run about 49.00 each and shipping, now trying to save the mufflers, seems like I will need to spread the rear pipes of the exhaust system so I have clearance around the gas tank, and fine tune the front of the x pipe to line up with the itt headers need to take a break and get my witts back to try again !!!! :eek:ops:

Offset offset is what PYPES says. You may be able to sell the new ones and recoup most of your money. Lots of good and honest buyers on this site.
Tom

Call Dynomax. Worth a call. lay it on thick. tell them it was a surprise Christmas gift and ask for mercy. You may be surprised.

But what if there doesn't work anyone named Mercy?

Just bite the bullet and sell them and order new ones.

-
Back