Met my new neighbor tonight

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
Had to tell him the Base on his Surround Sound System was vibrating things off the wall on my side.Now mind you there is a two foot dead space between each Condo unit so noise is usually not a problem. He seemed apologetic...stay tuned. I did mention to him I was President of the HOA just in case.:):)

you might have met your new HOA president, probably celebrating his new position with a little music.

Too bad she ain't a blonde with big hooters and long legs.

When i read the Thread title i was hoping for a Story about a hot Neighbor Girl...Disapointing.

I had a punk next door once with a few dogs, well long story short I used to get up early to go to work and blew a dog whistle every few minutes while drinking coffee and the dogs went nuts! Did it for months. Pretty funny in my book.

I had a punk next door once with a few dogs, well long story short I used to get up early to go to work and blew a dog whistle every few minutes while drinking coffee and the dogs went nuts! Did it for months. Pretty funny in my book.

That's flat, hilarious...

I blew coffee out my nose at times hearing him yell at them. I think he thought it was the sunrise doing it!

If he was polite about it, I would have left the HOA prez part out of it. There was no need to throw that in, other than ego. If he was a douche about it or it happened again, then I might bring it up.

If he was polite about it, I would have left the HOA prez part out of it. There was no need to throw that in, other than ego. If he was a douche about it or it happened again, then I might bring it up.

If you knew me you would know ego had nothing to do with it....Just part of the job I have turned in my resignation for. Not my cup of tea.:)

HOA - Hotrod Owners of America - keep F-ing with me and I'll run my exhaust into your bedroom window!! :twisted:

-
Back