[WANTED] metal 71 demon fender extensions

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a pair or l
I have to check if they have /had chrome l don’t know what they’re worth
I’ll look at them

For shallow or deep chrome trim. Molded studs or 1/4 20 studs .
I'll take what ever would be correct for a 71 demon, as far as chrome trim depth goes, I can't remember. I'd probably even take the trim too if you have some for sale.
Car has been apart many years, the Chevy part delivery guy backed into it doing a 3 point turn when I worked in a garage in the winter I replaced the front end with salvage yard parts that were mixed matched as a kid. I think my memory is kind of foggy, between what was there that he destroyed, and the quilt of parts I put it back together with. I'd like to avoid the ones with molded studs. I remember them being brittle and a pain.

Shallow trim is for 72
Seen them on all years these cars are 50 years old. Getting the correct ones for the chrome he may have would be important. Didn't think it would hurt to ask. But since you have him covered you can sell them to him. Sorry for asking.

100_0001.JPG

100_0003.JPG

100_0004 (2).JPG

DSCN0429.JPG

DSCN0430.JPG

DSCN0432.JPG

DSCN1913.JPG

steve 199.jpg

DSCF2901[1].jpg

All the chrome across the hood for 70,71 and 72 are the same. I was going to sell my 71 demon front end parts. because I bought a one piece front end. I decide to keep the chrome to cut down to try and fasten it instead of having it painted on . I have several chrome pieces but I may need a couple incase I screw them up trying to fit them.

GF062_70_72_Dart__Demon_Pro_Front_End_5.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding was that the metal caps came on Darts and fiberglass came on Demons.

Typical Chrysler they had several suppliers and put on what they had at the time so depending on the plant and date they could be either. Even the 72 which are only the shallow eyebrows some came with the deep ones left over from 71.
Mike m

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back