Metal kick panels

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
I know this has.been around before about metal kick panels. I'd like to fabricate up a set for myself. Does anybody have a set of metal ones they are willing to trace out on paper and send to me?

Thanks
Matt

I have mine off now from my ‘66 Fish. Will they work? I can trace it on newspaper and mail it to you if they will work. Don’t know exactly what car you have.

67 up are different. Thanks for offer. I need to clarify. The metal ones off the 70 dusters is what i need a copy of.

Here is a set, maybe still available?
[FOR SALE] - 1970-71 Duster Factory Metal Kick Panels

dscn8746-jpg.jpg

I have the material to make them, and textured vinyl to cover them with. would prefer to make copies, to paying $100 a pair.

Last edited:
Get a piece of cardboard and some scissors and make the required shape. It looks to be very simple. Then trace that onto your sheetmetal and cut it out. I make all of my templates this way.

Its a good idea and makes something close, i have done that with custom stuff, but i wanted to make exact copies. Its an OCD thing.

I have mine off now from my ‘66 Fish. Will they work? I can trace it on newspaper and mail it to you if they will work. Don’t know exactly what car you have.

Clifftt, I'd take you up on your offer of a trace copy. My driver side is missing completely and my left is damaged.

Clifftt, I'd take you up on your offer of a trace copy. My driver side is missing completely and my left is damaged.
Rustyfish: I wasn’t able to post a pic on a private message to you. I took this one. The bottom edge of my left kick panel is a little rough. But when you lay the right side over it, the shape looks to be the same. I traced both for you, will drop in the mail to you tomorrow.

5EE137D6-B04B-4767-A293-5BE7F5DC5D00.jpeg

-
Back