Not open for further replies.

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I need 4 metering blocks. Two primary and 2 secondary blocks for Holley 750 double pumpers. This is the 4150 style carb. They don't have to be new, just servicable as I will have to modify them for my application. I should add that these need to have 4 corner idle and power valve provisions.

Jack

the only carb I know of with the metering blocks you want would be a R-8156 ,Pri. 8542 and sec. 6541 blocks . I will check my stash but I really really doubt it.

I believe regular 4779 primary metering blocks will work as secondary blocks in your application. They already have provisions for idle mixture adjustments and power valves.

Are you modifying you carb for four corner idle?

I believe regular 4779 primary metering blocks will work as secondary blocks in your application. They already have provisions for idle mixture adjustments and power valves.

Are you modifying you carb for four corner idle?

interesting thread.....I was wondering if anyone has used a 4779 primary metering block on the secondary side?

Here are a couple of articles on converting to a 4-corner idle system...

4corneridle_Page_1_zpsacb7dbe6.jpg

4corneridle_Page_2_zps623b2b7c.jpg

Different one:

4corner1.jpg

4corner2.jpg

4corner3.jpg

Yes you can use primary blocks on the secondary side. I need the 4 corner idle screws as this is a dual 4 setup on a blower. Just better adjusting and boost referencing. Many many double pumpers came with 4 corner idle.

I have 4 metering blocks right now, but, they are set up for E85 and the blocks can't be changed back to gas once they have been converted.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back