MI swap meets coming up soon?

-

MI_Mopar

Reaction score
hey guys i went to the one the oakland group had going on a couple of months back, need to buy more stuff. anyone know of one coming up any time soon? thanks.

IIRC there is the mopar nats at martin this weekend.. Then next weekend is the red barn event at the gilmore car museum.. Just FYI

i will be at the red barns show so look for a red 06 charger with hockey stick stripes in the show and thats me!!!!!!! i will be looking through the swap area for stuff for my 64 cuda

Give me a break, Ooops I meant to say 65 H.P. It was along day, that day.

I dont have the whole motor.. Just heads and intake.. sorry for the delay in responding. I have pulled the valves, but still have them.. I didnt make it to the red barns.. Family obligations... But I still have the heads and intake in the garage.. I ran the numbers a while ago and cant remember for sure the year. I know the intake is a 65 cause it is a 4 bbl. The heads I want to say were 64.. Not sure though.. Ill run out to the garage and get the numbers and post them on here.. FYI the heads are ported.. and valve guides have been machined.. there was a crower .521/.528 in the motor when I recieved it. The block was a 78 date code.. stock bottom end.. But the heads are closed chamber and seem to just need a good cleaning and gone through.. Ill be back in a bit to post the casting numbers of heads and intake.

0720092038.jpg

Ok appears that the intake has a casting number of 2536568 and the heads appear to be 2465315-1 01215. Thanks for the interest.

After checking the numbers it appears that the heads are 64-65, but the intake numbers are showing a 66-67.. Not sure how that works with the different bolt angles and the previous owner said that I couldnt swap intakes cause of the bolt angles so I assumed that the intake was a 65 being a 4bl. but I guess that the intake was drilled maybe??

-
Back