MIA

-
I'm another that went MIA..my last post was in Feb 2018 about winter and not being able to go south for Jan-Feb cause work was so busy. Two weeks later my wife died suddenly. Lost interest in a lot of things including my 65 Dart. Loaded it and all the parts and gave it to my son in NC. Bought another motorcycle and basically spent some time on the road. He has stored the Dart inside since and finished the sheet metal work I had well started and is finishing up the 360 and will be needing interior since the original was beyond repair. This year again I havent been able to travel partly due to COVID restrictions but mostly due to hernia surgery so I've had plenty of time on my hands to read sale ads. I just happened to find these two buried in the snow and well you all know the rest. I'll be taking the Valient to NC as a interior donor and I think I'll fool around with the red one!

View attachment 1715699426

View attachment 1715699434

Glad you're still around! Awful sorry to read about your wife. There have been a few times I thought I was going to lose Kitty. She's doing ok lately, though. Keep us posted on your son's cars and on your red one!

I'm another that went MIA..my last post was in Feb 2018 about winter and not being able to go south for Jan-Feb cause work was so busy. Two weeks later my wife died suddenly. Lost interest in a lot of things including my 65 Dart. Loaded it and all the parts and gave it to my son in NC. Bought another motorcycle and basically spent some time on the road. He has stored the Dart inside since and finished the sheet metal work I had well started and is finishing up the 360 and will be needing interior since the original was beyond repair. This year again I havent been able to travel partly due to COVID restrictions but mostly due to hernia surgery so I've had plenty of time on my hands to read sale ads. I just happened to find these two buried in the snow and well you all know the rest. I'll be taking the Valient to NC as a interior donor and I think I'll fool around with the red one!

Oh man! Super sorry to hear about your wife. I know that was horrible. But I’m glad your OK, you still have MoPars around, big thumbs up there! And a motorcycle is excellent Therapy for clearing the mind. I’m thinking of one again.

Our condolences from here in the North. Like Rob said a bike is a great way to clear the head. Keep us posted on the projects!

I have Tom on Facebook. See him like or post every now and then. Not much.

He was on FABO Oct of 2020. I lost my partner around the same time Tom lost Dee..... I remember Tom was displaced, in limbo with his living conditions and location. I offered him a place to stay at my house and even offered him help seeking employment as an appliance repair man, as that’s what he did for a living. That offer still stands. I sure hope he’s in a better place.

Last edited:
@bighammer

20210303_200220.jpg

Haven't seen J Par on here for a bit. I was hoping to get a response from him on the, "Look what you've done to our country" thread on N&P.

Also, how come when you click on a member's name, sometimes you can see when they last were on, and sometimes you can't? Can the member control that? As an example, J Par's last time on can't be seen.

Haven't seen J Par on here for a bit. I was hoping to get a response from him on the, "Look what you've done to our country" thread on N&P.

Also, how come when you click on a member's name, sometimes you can see when they last were on, and sometimes you can't? Can the member control that? As an example, J Par's last time on can't be seen.
He has been on a lot. And his information comes up on my laptop. (may be not on the cell phone)
upload_2021-3-28_9-38-54.png

You can control that in your settings.
I call it "stealth mode" lol

If he has me on "ignore", would that make him invisible to me? I don't see any recent posts by him.

I'm just trying to learn how the forum works.

we used to call em “The Bronze” too, maybe because of their badge. Not sure where the fuzz came from, but I’ll bet Rani picked it up from a movie.
Which leads to the question.

Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?

Hurts don't it?

B7BA985F-783A-4FE8-961D-312C3FB6EBC1.png
So the use of “Bloke” is fitting.

Which leads to the question.

Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?

Hurts don't it?

a “hurts donut”, I remember those too. When you ask your buddy if he wants a hurts donut and he says yes, so you punch him in the arm and say.....

We went to Ohio for this car for something to drive to shows this summer. It never made it off the trailer. Motor and trans are a basket case. $26,500 for a car with a fresh motor that you can't turn with a breaker bar once warmed up. Koffel engines ???? what a joke. Just more to do now. The 340 and 727 are junk as they are. Bad deals like this tie up the garage.

128793638_3894617263906410_4665950895766829461_o - Copy.jpg

128826531_3894617450573058_6950693184199683242_o.jpg

128829771_3894616993906437_1026842376824866950_o.jpg

128961084_3894616847239785_3419965273670254903_o.jpg

-
Back