Michael Weston's Mopar

-

D-mailman

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on the HOT Mopar Michael Weston drives on the show 'Burn Notice' ? Really a sharp Mopar there. 6 Pac scoop and all.

Thanks

i think its a 71 charger, not sure, I never really watched the show, but I recall it being black?

Only thing I bitched to the wife about it is the crappy white dye job to the inside.White steering wheel and all scratched up.

'73 charger with 6pack hood scoop, been through 12 windshields and I think 4 cars so far.... love the show though.

I enjoy watching Burn Notice, He helps the needy and drives a MoPar
And I like the scenery =P~ and watching his mom smoke cigarettes :-D
His new season just started

Yes it is a badass car. It is announced to have been a '73 charger rallye. I do agree they could have done a better job on the interior. Looks about what my '72 rallye would have looked like if I had of finished it and not gone off being a devil dog. I think the only thing that would set it off more are the RT Tailights!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice that it got a new hood in season 2. The first season it had one of those bolt on scoops and now it is smoothed in. In season 1 it drove me crazy. My wife likes the show and I watch it for the bikinis :snakeman:. Yes the interior looks like crap with it's dye job wearing off.

Did anyone notice that it got a new hood in season 2. The first season it had one of those bolt on scoops and now it is smoothed in. In season 1 it drove me crazy. My wife likes the show and I watch it for the bikinis :snakeman:. Yes the interior looks like crap with it's dye job wearing off.
I did not notice it tonight :angry7:, I was peeking away at this key board and missed it. I know what you are saying, It was just a bolt on last season

-
Back