Might be a swear word here but got a question

-

swifter

Reaction score
Guys and gals--Just wondering I started a few years ago on my Duster and was turned on to "MOPARTS" and tried to get help on my resto project but didn't get much help and then I found FABO and found a TON of help and never went back to that site,The other day I was bored and went back to moparts to see what was going on over there,I was first disturbed to see Josh king has threads over there talking about Monster Mopar weekend and some idea's he has but searched here and couldn't find any threads he has here about Monster mopar weekend improvements,I was there and didn't see any indication that moparts members where there but FABO had a GOOD turn out there.I guess what I'm trying to ask is Do you guys spend time over there as well as here or is FABO a site you're only involved with?? Just wondering?? Steve--I don't know how to do polls--this would be a good poll to do!!!!!

never been over there. im kind of addicted to fabo, great threads, great rides, great tech and most of all, good people and good laughs

Exactly- why go shopping when the fridge is so full right here at home!

tried looking around there but could never find anything I was looking for so no I don't go anywhere but here

I got kicked off there for telling the truth. Most of you know I try to help, even if I'm wrong sometimes. Many over there didn't want to hear it.

I have been a member on Moparts for a long time and only have 100 or so posts. I really don't care for the forum part, but I like their swap meet section a lot more than here. It's so easy to navigate around and see just what I want to

To me, Moparts is like buying the sunday paper and only getting the classifieds. Here on FABO you get it all, the stories, the ads, the social interaction, all that and more. Never made a friend at Moparts, made tons here though, but I do sell some parts there. I usually list my B-body stuff there as they get a good turnout for the B's!! Geof

Thanks Guy's I didn't mean any harm Joey I love this place almost addicted to it,Every time i turn on my computer I have to check in almost like I'll miss something--Weird -Steve

Thanks Guy's I didn't mean any harm Joey I love this place almost addicted to it,Every time i turn on my computer I have to check in almost like I'll miss something--Weird -Steve
same here

I'll troll moparts for PARTS ONLY......thats it!!!!! usually overpriced anyways

I'll look at the Q and A forum once in a while but the intrests on that site are all over the map.
The information served up about C-barges or 1990something avengers and town and countrys just doesn't serve my interests.. no offence to Moparts.

I use Fabo alot even if I don't post. I also like BBD, not as big as Fabo but alot of good info, has been kinda slow since the restructure. I use Moparts for parts and browse. Don't interact at all. I like FABO.

-
Back