-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin D.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my Mighty Demon 650. This is there general competition model. With mechanical secondaries. It has performed very well with my 340. It still has a good shine and looks good. No problems and easy to tune. Comes with owners manual. No fuel line carb only. $350 shipped to lower 48 states. PM me here
Thanks Kevin
1zlgbo8.jpg

I am selling my Mighty Demon 650. This is there general competition model. With mechanical secondaries. It has performed very well with my 340. It still has a good shine and looks good. No problems and easy to tune. Comes with owners manual. No fuel line carb only. $350 shipped to lower 48 states. PM me here
Thanks Kevin
1zlgbo8.jpg

Okay here you go $250.00 shipped lower 48. thats way less than 1/2 of a new one.Last time here.This the carb . you been looking for,Thanks Kevin.

just a bump to say I wish I had looked here first, mine cost $700 at my local parts store and Ive been waiting for a month for delivery.

Throttle bracket from Summit only reason I am selling carb.is that I am stepping up in cam and heads and getting a 825 demon I really like them,,Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back