Mike at BE&A - Good guy

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
So I bought some new dash bezels from USCG CHARGER and one was a heater delete bezel. Mike at BE&A exchanged it for me for a heater bezel for just the price of shipping. This was pretty cool since I didn't have a receipt or anything. Good guy. I will be buying more stuff from him.

So I bought some new dash bezels from USCG CHARGER and one was a heater delete bezel. Mike at BE&A exchanged it for me for a heater bezel for just the price of shipping. This was pretty cool since I didn't have a receipt or anything. Good guy. I will be buying more stuff from him.

Hmmm....Are you sure this was a good deal???...Isn't a heater delete bezel worth WAY MORE than a std. heater bezel?

Ya still waiting for the guy to email me back about some repop parts he's got cooking

I have bought several items from Mike and if he did not have the part I was looking for he knew were I could find it and looked the # for me, I bought one of the first E body seat belt sets and have never been disapointed with any items I have purchased. He is a real car guy!

-
Back