Mike @ mrl good guy alert

-

bignasty123

Reaction score
I called mike today, he was really nice and he helped me with my new roller set up with proven dynoed combos that work.he knew I wasn't gonna buy today and he still kept a great conversation and ensured I was pleased, and that all my questions were answered. He was in no rush . He's the real deal Im gonna be doing business with him. Thank you very much mike can't wait to do business with ya. Hope u make alot of money because ur fair and a good dude. Anyone n the fence call him he's a real mans man, he will make sure ur good to go and cares about u being happy, not money in his pocket. That's what America was built on people doing good work and being a good honest person....

Thanks for reading my rant

I gotta agree with you bignasty123, it's hard not to want to do business with MRL after talking to Mike. I'm really excited about getting a motor from him. I have only heard good things about him so far.

Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with, Mike (MRL) knows his stuff ,has the knowledge and experience one looks for in a supplier and builder, you can't go wrong .. My junk runs extremely strong with his heads and roller cam setup :)

If he only did Ford stuff.

I just bought my roller setup from Mike and what a guy he is. Not only did he beat out Summit Racing prices he even beat Lunati's pricing! He is my go to guy when I have questions on my 340 build. Would definitely recommend Mike anytime for any type of build!

I sent him a couple of emails. He got back to me right away. Answered all my questions. It's nice to have a person/company that will take the time with you even if just tire kicking. It will be awhile before my motor but he has my vote to do it.

that`s the stuff you see on the side of the road, right? LOL ---bob

No. It's the kinda stuff you can get super cool things like this for.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edelbrock-7585-351W-Windsor-SBF-Ford-V8-Dual-Quad-Intake-Manifold-RPM-Air-Gap-/131137576776?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e88689f48&vxp=mtr"]Edelbrock 7585 351W Windsor SBF Ford V8 Dual Quad Intake Manifold RPM Air Gap | eBay[/ame]

Instead of having to do without when you have a Mopar.

-
Back