-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjj0923

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Used on my 340 for about 6 months. I'm getting a nw 360 built and have no use for the 340 pan.

Mildon 30936

LO PRO DESIGN for 340 Designed for 340 Chrysler engines where superior oil control and increased ground clearance is desired. Features increased oil capacity, which is an absolute must to handle the demands of higher RPM, while increasing oil control by raising the rear pan floor. Highly efficient horizontal baffles are used for oil control while the sump rear features added large tube header clearance. Due to pan being moved up toward crank, there is no room for a windage tray.
Pan Capacity is 7 Quarts Plus Filter -
7 3/4" Sump Depth

It's in great shape....

$300 new

Price is $200 FIRM + shipping

PB090669.JPG

PB090670.JPG

PB090671.JPG

PB090672.JPG

Did any mods have to be made (at all) for the TTIs to work with that pan? I know that TTI currently lists that their SB headers only Mopar Milodon oil pans - part no. MIL30935 or MIL30940.

no mods needed...everything bolted right up. - call TTI - they're not very good at updating their website since the 935 and 936 pan can were introduced after they built their website pages.

ps the 936 is the same pan as the 935 except the 936 has a notch for the cross bar

Used on my 340 for about 6 months. I'm getting a nw 360 built and have no use for the 340 pan.

Mildon 30936

LO PRO DESIGN for 340 Designed for 340 Chrysler engines where superior oil control and increased ground clearance is desired. Features increased oil capacity, which is an absolute must to handle the demands of higher RPM, while increasing oil control by raising the rear pan floor. Highly efficient horizontal baffles are used for oil control while the sump rear features added large tube header clearance. Due to pan being moved up toward crank, there is no room for a windage tray.
Pan Capacity is 7 Quarts Plus Filter -
7 3/4" Sump Depth

It's in great shape....

$300 new

Price is $200 FIRM + shipping

Stupid question for you do you still have the pan for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back