mini tub? four link?back half?

-

dd69a

Reaction score
ok guys and girls just finished up the alterkation front suspention on my 69 dart. Man what a nice kit.But now its on to the rear building 512 low deck bb want to run in the 10s and be street leagel. Anyone running the 4 link kit from rms on a 10 second car. The front suspention i got from bill is great so i was thinking a bout staying with him in the rear. want to run 325 bf drag radial. any pics or suggestions would help thanx matt

I can help you with mini-tub pics.
34f2re2.jpg
[/img]

f569re2.jpg
/img]

Not Bill's 4 link/bar but...it's a triangulated 4-link like his. Mini tub to the frame.......car is a Demon. Not sure on 10's since it aint movin yet 8)

100_1092 (3).jpg

100_1094 (2)4.jpg

100_1196 (3)5.jpg

were is that kit from? are they stock frame rails?

The bracketry is from Chassisworks and the 4-link/bar stuff is from Heidts........including install I am into it less than Bills kit. I dont have specific part #'s. The frame rails are stock, cleaned up a bit though. I am still gonna add a sway bar to it soon

My rear suspension wasnt built for the quarter mile.....but more road race/ pro-touring.

what size tire are on that yellow dart/ nice ride

Don't know if this will help or not but my buddy has a 71 demon that runs in the high 9's. has the alterkation set-up in front. Rear wheel wells are widened stock to the frame rail, inboard spring kit, caltrack leaf springs with caltrack bars. 30 inch M/T drag radial tires in back with 4:10 gear. Car ran 9.92 with a roller 496 lowdeck, 712 HP. in Process of a 512 lowdeck to be dynoed in the next week or so. So I don;t know that you necessasarily have to do 4 link or ladder bar set-up but everyone has their own preferences. just my 2 cents

-
Back