Minnesota car ****

-

norshorblufish

By the Big Water
Reaction score
I had a great day on Saturday spending it with my wife, my brother,and 8 year old niece at Mopars in the Park in Farmington MN.

Here's some pic for you.

IMG_1707 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1714 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1721 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1722 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1723 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1724 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1725 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1726 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1731 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1707 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1714 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1721 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1722 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1723 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1724 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1725 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1726 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1731 Medium Web view.jpg

Man !! I love the Color on the Executive producer Plymouth .
Any contact info on this car ?

He is my good buddy, it is a REAL factory aluminum lightweight car.

Nice pics Norshor, I did see you talking to someone, I didn't want bug you, figured I would see you later and say "HI" but that didn't happen, maybe next time! I meet several members, all were very nice. BTW, Norshor was wearing his FABO shirt!! You beat me with the pics, I still need to post some too along with some of the member names I had the pleasure of meeting!

norshorblufish
Didn't get to meet any FABO members 66340SEDAN wasn't by his car when I was there, but I did get a picture of it.
I got to meet him. We stayed at the same Motel. Met Mick Semantel also. I wish there was a better way to hook up at the shows. Although FABO written on the placard works pretty good. It was a great show.

66340SEDAN: I see you've returned. LOL I had a good time at the show. Hope you did too.

Hey I love those Dodge trucks!

I also bought a raffle ticket(online) for that HEMI! Ronnie Sox's wife even sent me a thank you letter....What a classy lady!

Aloha!

I had my FABO t-shirt on.

Keith sorry I missed you.

I was having so much fun with my family especially my brother the time just flew by. He's a car guy too. He's owned three mopars himself.
71 Duster , 74 Duster , and the 68 Barracuda I have.
We all had a great time even my 8 year old niece. She like fast cars and Harleys like her dad. He says he's going to have his hands full when she starts to drive.(LOL)

Hope to see everyone next year.

PS: Keith tell your dad his truck looks great.

I see some members cars there :-D
Thanks for sharing :cheers:

-
Back