Minnesota Guys and Gals need something to do Saturdaay

-

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
try this Billy was my and my wifes nephew that was killed a couple of weeks back if ya can go or donate that would be great (Billy was a great kid and loved my mopars every time they came to visit in AZ) anyone that resize the pics for me???? i can email you the flyer i dont have the ability to do it apparently and the map too if ya go tell em that u saw it on For A Boduies only thanks

heres the gist of it

2008 Hot Wheels for Billy 1st Annual Memorial Run

Billy Dahl, age 28 of Eagan, was involved in a fatal crash in Eagan early Friday morning July 18, 2008 with another motorist while he was on his motorcycle on his way to work. Billy leaves behind, after a year and a half of marriage his wife Becca, and his loving parents Michael and Karen Dahl.

The Family and Friends are holding a Memorial Run in his Honor on August 23, 2008 beginning at 9:00 A.M. Donations can be brought to the starting point which is: North Trail Elementary School off of Pilot Knob & 170th of Farmington, or at the participating locations indicated below. Prior to departure we will be holding a balloon lift off in honor of those we have lost. The ride is running down the Minnesota side of the river with many stops along the way, which one includes “Slippery’s” in Wabasha, then proceeding up the Wisconsin side through Lake Pepin area.

Our goal is to help with expenses that may have incurred during this tragic time & ALL donations would be GREATLY APPRECIATED & will go to his wife Becca.
Thank you for your help whether you ride, drive or donate into the cans (at participating locations) If you would like to send check or money order please send it to Rebecca Dahl at 17590 Evenfall Avenue West, Farmington, MN 55024 c/o Sheri Buetow. No matter how big\small it all would be appreciated greatly.

Any questions, or to receive the list of towns/stops we are taking, please contact Sheri at the following: [email protected] (all wheels are welcome)
Thank you in advance for all those that have participated in helping us make this happen!!!
Participating locations for this event: and Donation Drop
De’Boars Bar and Grill Cologne, MN
Crown Rental at both Burnsville and Rosemont, MN Locations
& Pizza Man of Farmington, MN

EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Rain or Shine

START SEEING MOTORCYCLES!!!!

-
Back