-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
low back bucket seats, and matching rear seat from 67 dart, frames are great, foam and covers are shot. tracks not included. $300

67-9 style console with shifter and all linkages, floor brackets also included. $500

67 v8 k frame $40 obo ...seriously best offer or its getting scrapped.

hurst pistol shifter handle, i think this is b-body. includes hurst competition shifter. i never used this came with a car. $300obo

complete set of sbp ralley wheels with trim rings, centers and lug nuts. tires included but are dry rotted $500obo (need clean and re-paint)

misc 10inch front drum parts...let me know what you want $cheap+ship

body panels from 67 dart $10-$50 for any panel or part that you want. lots of rust, but there are a few good patch panels...i will be scrapping the car so let me know what you need.

frame rails from 67 dart $100 each, fronts look very good, rears look decent

fender trim from 67 dart GT, includes fender, door and quater panel spears + the front fender turn signal lights. $200obo

67 dart grill $70

67 dart head light bezels $40/pair

67 dart park lamps $40/pair good for driver (sale pending)

67 dart tail lights $80/pair good for driver, includes 1 broken spare (sale pending)

a body 8.75 brake drums, backing plates, all hardware and sbp axles. $200 housing and gear NOT included.

all parts + ship or pick up from 11729 NY

Hey 340duster340 the tailights are not from 1967 Dart, they are from a 1968 I believe. The 1967 are just a solid red square. Just lettin you know, cheers!

Mark

thanks for the heads up. this car is definitely a hodge-podge. you would cringe if you could see how someone hung 1/4 skins on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back