Status
Not open for further replies.

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
ok I got a few parts I'm looking to move out of garage to gain some more working space. These came off my 71 Scamp. parts are located in Salem, MA and I will ship anywhere in the continental US and Canada unless otherwise noted.

Slant 6 K frame, straight, spotty surface rust, $50 plus shipping.

Upper control arms, SBJ, rusty but straight, $50 Plus shipping.
-Can strip these down and sand blast them for $20 more

Front drum spindles w/drums, all hardware, shoes, and lower balljoints $50 plus shipping

Front strut rods, sand blasted and painted black, includes all washers and nuts, $50 plus shipping

Slant 6 P/S mounting bracket, stripped, and painted black, $25 plus shipping

Cast 318/340 crank, std. journals and mains, no rust, should polish up nice with .001 bearings, $50, pick up only

I also have six random '496' rods from a 340 laying around, $10 ea. or $50 for all 6.

Front bench seat, needs new cover but foam is good, Free, pickup only

I know I'm missing some parts so I'll post them at a later point. Thanks FABO

ok I got a few parts I'm looking to move out of garage to gain some more working space. These came off my 71 Scamp. parts are located in Salem, MA and I will ship anywhere in the continental US and Canada unless otherwise noted.

Slant 6 K frame, straight, spotty surface rust, $50 plus shipping.

Upper control arms, SBJ, rusty but straight, $50 Plus shipping.
-Can strip these down and sand blast them for $20 more

Front drum spindles w/drums, all hardware, shoes, and lower balljoints $50 plus shipping

Front strut rods, sand blasted and painted black, includes all washers and nuts, $50 plus shipping

Slant 6 P/S mounting bracket, stripped, and painted black, $25 plus shipping

Cast 318/340 crank, std. journals and mains, no rust, should polish up nice with .001 bearings, $50, pick up only

I also have six random '496' rods from a 340 laying around, $10 ea. or $50 for all 6.

Front bench seat, needs new cover but foam is good, Free, pickup only

I know I'm missing some parts so I'll post them at a later point. Thanks FABO

By chance, do you have 10" rear drums that have not been milled down to nothing. Like mine???

I just found some more parts:

Automatic brake pedal setup, $25 plus the ride
Slant 6 torsion bars, $50 plus the ride
7 1/4" shock plates w/ u-bolts + nuts, blasted and painted, $40 plus the ride
Front spring eye bolts, 9/16", $10 plus the ride
Factory single speaker AM radio, still functioned when removed, $25 plus the ride
Set of 4 factory SMP wheels off the 71 Scamp, $40 plus the ride

I'm still finding all sorts of stuff so stay tuned lol!

yes 40 for all. I would imagine if you want me to ship it's going to be pricey. I can though if you want.

shipping would be more than its worth.

yeah, I was just being funny

hey, if you do want to consider shipping the wheels, tape 2 of em together, its the cheapest way to do it :)

would you happen to have those intake/exhaust traingle washers? lmk, thank you, Desmond

Hay '71 Scamper to you have fender mounted turn signal indicators for sale. If you do, I would like to claim them and I will pick up. I am in Tilton, New Hampshire.:cheers:

can you post a pic of the auto brake pedal setup? thanks.

Sorry about the delay on the pedal setup. I will get the picture tonight when I get home from work. It's been a busy week!

do you still have the strut rods??

Yes, I still have the strut rods.

Hay '71 Scamper to you have fender mounted turn signal indicators for sale. If you do, I would like to claim them and I will pick up. I am in Tilton, New Hampshire.:cheers:

Actually I gave them to my Cousin in Maine. He just bought a white Valiant last summer and was missing them. There is a member on here from Alaska that has a few sets for sale. reasonably priced too! Just do a search in the exterior 4 sale ads and you should see it. I also found these if your interested:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=271861&highlight=signals

Here's a couple pics of the brake pedal assembly as requested:

Attachments

• 20140408_065715.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 20140408_065732.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 298
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back