[SOLD] Misc small /6 parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Contact seller
$10 each + the ride ,Motor mounts, Trans cover, kick down parts??? Neutral Safety switch wires , one single and one three wire,all in good condition.
20180329_132700.jpg
20180906_124459.jpg
20180906_130008.jpg
20180906_130036.jpg
20180927_121830.jpg
20180927_121839.jpg

Al.......what is the kick down out of? I know Slant6, but for a 904? I have a ‘70 Challenger with a Slant6/904 I need kick down linkage for it. I am running a Super Six set up with 2bbl. Was wondering if I could use this. Thanks, Al

It was off /6 1 barrel and 904 not sure if its the same from the bell crank to the carb, but I would think the rest is the same

For $10.00 it seems reasonable. I’m in SoCal wonder what it would take to get here. Say by way of USPS if it fits it ships. It’s not only Priority but they track it and I think you get $50.00 of Ins.
Appreciate some advice. Thanks, Al

I was thinking maybe your right the kick down rod from the bell crank to trans may work.as for the carb linkage could remain where it is. I think after looking at the length may change the way that it’s shipped. Please advise. Thanks, Al

/sixchall your inbox is full. I can fit these kinkdown parts in a $20 priority box. PM me if you want them. I take paypal Thanks AL

Al, thanks for the reply buddy. I believe even running a 2bbl on my Six I could adapt the kick down part of the rod to my existing carb linkage. The only problem I would run into would be measurements. If the distance from the bell crank on carb linkage to the levers on the trans is different on an E- body than on an A- body. So $10.00 for the part (which to me is fair) and then another $20.00 th ship from Fla. to SoCal. It would be nice to finally have a kick down to my driving. Oh, no I don’t do PayPal, no account. So it would have to be Bank or Postal money order.
Thanks, Al

Al, thanks for the reply buddy. I believe even running a 2bbl on my Six I could adapt the kick down part of the rod to my existing carb linkage. The only problem I would run into would be measurements. If the distance from the bell crank on carb linkage to the levers on the trans is different on an E- body than on an A- body. So $10.00 for the part (which to me is fair) and then another $20.00 th ship from Fla. to SoCal. It would be nice to finally have a kick down to my driving. Oh, no I don’t do PayPal, no account. So it would have to be Bank or Postal money order.
Thanks, Al
You need to PM me so we can talk in private about payment. Your inbox is full and won't let me PM you. Thanks

Al, I didn’t realize my inbox was that full this is probably why others have mentioned this to me. Since I’ve had my I-pad for a short time I’ll have to figure out how to clear out my inbox, thank you. If you would like to give me a call I’m at Phone number removed prom public forums (Read the rule of this site again please) , in SoCal. Thanks, Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back