Miscellaneous Small Block Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure sucks to see this happen to you Martin. I bought a set of rockers from a guy once and he did the exact same thing. I don't know how anybody can think they can just throw heavy parts into a box with little to no packing and it get to it's destination intact. If he told you to take it up with the post office that's lame. It's the shippers responsibility to take it up with the shipping company. In fact the person recieving the goods CANNOT take it up with the shipping company. Ask any shipping company and they'll tell you that. Wonder how he'd like it if he ordered and paid for parts from Summit or JEGS and got a ripped open box with stuff missing and they told him they did everything right and to "take it up with the post office"?

Sure sucks to see this happen to you Martin. I bought a set of rockers from a guy once and he did the exact same thing. I don't know how anybody can think they can just throw heavy parts into a box with little to no packing and it get to it's destination intact. If he told you to take it up with the post office that's lame. It's the shippers responsibility to take it up with the shipping company. In fact the person recieving the goods CANNOT take it up with the shipping company. Ask any shipping company and they'll tell you that. Wonder how he'd like it if he ordered and paid for parts from Summit or JEGS and got a ripped open box with stuff missing and they told him they did everything right and to "take it up with the post office"?

exactly Tracy. it is also the shippers responsibility to ensure the parts are packaged correctly. had they been, even if the box had been ripped in half, the pieces would still be wrapped together and would not have flown out of the box.

Sure sucks to see this happen to you Martin. I bought a set of rockers from a guy once and he did the exact same thing. I don't know how anybody can think they can just throw heavy parts into a box with little to no packing and it get to it's destination intact. If he told you to take it up with the post office that's lame. It's the shippers responsibility to take it up with the shipping company. In fact the person receiving the goods CANNOT take it up with the shipping company. Ask any shipping company and they'll tell you that. Wonder how he'd like it if he ordered and paid for parts from Summit or JEGS and got a ripped open box with stuff missing and they told him they did everything right and to "take it up with the post office"?

Yes if it happened to him,I sure he would complain the most...Sorry but this guy is a liar and a LOSER !!!

exactly Tracy. it is also the shippers responsibility to ensure the parts are packaged correctly. had they been, even if the box had been ripped in half, the pieces would still be wrapped together and would not have flown out of the box.
Lance,Exactly pack it like you would like to receive it....And meaning RECEIVE IT...

martin any update on this ?
No he as already stated what he feels about this site....He is just a liar and a LOSER...

Lance,Exactly pack it like you would like to receive it....And meaning RECEIVE IT...

No he as already stated what he feels about this site....He is just a liar and a LOSER...
Sucks to be him . I Have never seen a better bunch of folks martin , If some only know what gos on behind the seens around here . Martin thanks for doing what you do bud . forget this *** and move on

What parts are left. I'm interested in them.

I want to buy everything from you after seeing your customer service....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back