blue missile

Reaction score
Here are the results of the latest modification. 1+1 = 1
Andrew

front grill 1.jpg

front grill 2.jpg

front grill 3.jpg

Your math is mind boggling. LOL J/K

I like what you have done with the grill. It has a nice clean look now.

I'm not a fan of the way yer doing the car... but I must admit that the more that gets done the more the "look" comes together. It is getting better. I like the grill!

Man, I like the car simply because of the fact you're making it your own! Looking forward to seeing more custom work!

at first i didnt like the bumper but with the grill and all in and together i must say it fits in pretty good. i like that grill to very clean. i cant wait till this car is done or as close lol. it will be one sweet and wild ride keep it up

I am SOOOOO disappointed that nobody called me out on the turn signal issue.
This is after all a street legal vehicle.
Well here you are, it was always the plan to put the signals between the horizontal bars of the grill, making them as inconspicuous as possible until lit.
Andrew

turn signal 1.jpg

turn signal 2.jpg

Yeah I got them at harbor freight for $8 each.
I am talking to a company that makes optical encapsulating expoxies, I will be making the perminent ones for the front and the rear view mirrors from srcatch, with some bi-color LEDs
Andrew

I posted a thread a few months back about LED tail lights.. I have a vision of putting strips like you have behind plexiglass for taillights... I think it would look slick.... I didn't get much positive response...

An update on the grill,
I finally got the correct LEDs and put the whole system together.
first is the DOT version of the turn signals the second is the stealth version.
I was going to do infra-red instead of blue and a heads up night vision thing but I had to draw the line somewhere :glasses8:
Andrew

Nice!! Love the grille and turn signals! About your math...... Is that the "new" math i heard so much about back in the '70's?

MOPARDRT,
I took two grills and grafted them together to delete the turn signals.Hence the new math 1+1=1
I used JB weld to make the connections.
Andrew

cool stuff I want to to that with a dart and duster grille any advice?

-
Back