Missing Juvenile in Phoenix, AZ - SHE IS HOME, Thank God!

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
Lydia Stevens and her family are friends of my daughter and son-in-law and as well as several other mutual friends of ours. She is 16 yrs. old, and has been missing for over a week and a half from her home in Phoenix, AZ. She may have been abducted, or she may be a run-a-way, neither of which can be confirmed at this point. She left home and did not show up for school a week ago last Monday. She has not been seen or heard from since. Please pray for her and her family and share this information with anyone who might be of help. Below is a Facebook link with photos and more information and will include updates. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Lydia-Stevens/1478783882400164 Thanks for any help you can give in finding Lydia.

Sorry to read this & I'm sure the family must be frantic after more than 10 days missing :(

I'll keep my eyes & ears open for her....Prayers sent too :angel1:

Thank God, Lydia is home!! Just received the news, no details, but her family is rejoicing as you can imagine.

Thank You to everyone who prayed and shared info.

Sorry to read this & I'm sure the family must be frantic after more than 10 days missing :( I'll keep my eyes & ears open for her....Prayers sent too :angel1:
Thanks so much, Lydia is home thanks to your prayers and the prayers of others. Thanks again.

See post above.

-
Back