Missing my baby

-

fishman

Reaction score
i'm going to miss my Vert. I droped it off at the paint guy. It will be a month befor I see it again. He did tell mhen he got it right he would call me to come over and check out the boby lines. I just miss the driver , that car is just s blast to drive. The last pick is a 74 # matching 360 that is next in line. I will post someafter pics. Trying to get ready for some shows. This is one fun car to drive, I've got the other one witch is cool but this car is a blast to drive.

promo cars 008 (Small).jpg

promo cars 009 (Small).jpg

promo cars 029 (Small).jpg

promo cars 051 (Small).jpg

I had to wait four months and my paint guy was a three hour drive and two hour ferry trip away. The waiting sucks but its worth it in the end. It will be cool when you post those "its got paint" pic's.

I had to wait four months and my paint guy was a three hour drive and two hour ferry trip away. The waiting sucks but its worth it in the end. It will be cool when you post those "its got paint" pic's.

Whats good is I towed it to his house. And he wants to do an old car. He has been doing ricers and now wants to get a real car. I went by his house in the 69 and lit em up one time for him. I will post pics in a month or so.

-
Back