Mod moved my thread, NOW where is it?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old was it? I think they are deleting them now after a certain amount of time.

Why not contact me about it rather than delete that ad? I'd rather have the parts car ad and delete the individual ones. I would have deleted the separate ones.

So what about the parts on that parts car that aren't listed separate? So many rules.
Not so many rules, just common sense. How can you and I keep track of 2 sale threads for the same items. Do yourself a favor (and us too) and start an ad for the parts you pull for sale. Easy!

Because I don't have the room to store all the parts I pull off of it. The booster and column came off to get at the parts I do have sold. Can you restore that ad and remove the separate ads?

I agree. I’ve had similar situations happen in the past, but rules are rules. I think they mean different things to different people and since the moderators control everything we got to go by what they say. They are like judges, you know. It would be nice if they would tell you about it and give you a little time to correct it rather than delete everything.

Sorry, sometimes it just happens that way. We might have 2 or 3 troublesome threads going at once and need to stop the infractions. In this case the OP was given a notification that his thread was removed. There was nothing to fix. He had numerios parts for sale on duplicate threads. According to the sale rules: 6 Please try to limit each thread to 1 part unless the parts are directly related. (ie Duster Suspension Parts)
We don't enforce this much if at all as long as there's no problems. Also: We reserve the right to delete any ad or post for any reason or no reason, without notice or explanation.

I agree. I’ve had similar situations happen in the past, but rules are rules. I think they mean different things to different people and since the moderators control everything we got to go by what they say. They are like judges, you know. It would be nice if they would tell you about it and give you a little time to correct it rather than delete everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back