Model builders , CHECK THIS OUT !!!

-

jamesdaytona

Reaction score
Look what I bought today ! Got close to 500 model kits for 1000 dollars . TOO COOL !!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 479
  • 002.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 492
  • 003.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 501
  • 004.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 468
  • 005.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 474
AWESOME DEAL!!!!

if you happen to have any 72 dusters (or any dusters for that matter) or a 70/80's style chevy pick up truck ......let me know if you might be interested in coming off of them.

AWESOME DEAL!!!!

if you happen to have any 72 dusters (or any dusters for that matter) or a 70/80's style chevy pick up truck ......let me know if you might be interested in coming off of them.
I have a 71 Duster and several Chevy P/ups . Don't know what years . They are up in storage . I'll check em out and get back to you on them . Chevies I don't really want . I'll make you a good deal on the truck if I have one you want . :disgust:

Keep us posted on your new supply :shock::shock: That's a bunch of models :thumblef: Congratulations :thumblef:

Doubt if you do, but just in case, I'm really interested in finding a Charlie Allen '69 Dodge Dart Funny Car. Let me know if you happen to have one in your treasure trove.
Nice find!

Doubt if you do, but just in case, I'm really interested in finding a Charlie Allen '69 Dodge Dart Funny Car. Let me know if you happen to have one in your treasure trove.
Nice find!
Quite a few top fuel . Don't recall any funny cars . I'll look . Had to put them in storage until I figure out where to put 'em all . Already have a few hundred as it is !!

Any early slant 6 cars or truck would be cool, There will be a good day for you to do inventory this spring :drinkers:, good to hear you have them safe and dry :thumblef:

I did see one of the 75 Dusters with the funky scoop on it in there . If there is more than one I'll put you up for it . I'll be a few days sorting them all out !!!
Thanks for your prompt reply .

The Dusters I'm looking for are the original , 1973 - 1975 "Annual" kits . The 1976 Dart Sport Annual has been reissued a few times ( 1984 as the mislabeled "Dodge Duster" , and more-recently as the , once-again mislabeled , "1975 Duster Hardtop" in c.2004. ) .

If the car pictured on the box is purple , with the "six pack"-styled hood , mismatched tyres , and is made by "RC2 / ERTL" , then I've already got that one .
However , if the kit's made by MPC , and it's from '73 - '75 , and has 3 building options , then that's the one I'm desiring .

There's absolutely no urgency in quenching my desire for it . Take your time and do whatever you need to do with these cool finds :thumblef:.

Thanks again , and have a great week .

AWESOME DEAL!!!!

A few trucks I found

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 003.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 342
  • 002.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 330
To OCDART- I am also a fan of the MPC Charlie Allen Dart, built it when it was new even! I wish I still had it. I recently wanted to build it again and did so by using a resin body, SLIXX decals, and I shortened a Polar Lights funny car (Stardust 'Cuda) for the donor. You probably know IF you ever see one on ebay they are expensive, and the buyer probably wouldn't build it anyway. I hope you find one some day, they show up from time to time. I can send pics of mine if you like.

pm sent. That 72 fleetside looks just like my truck with different wheels on it. Oh, and also the model doesn't have nearly as much rust as mine does.

If I spent $1000 on model cars my wife would kill me in my sleep.
She told me to buy them all ! All I wanted was the Mopars ! Besides that I'm the only one she trusts with her 66 Dart . So she gives me a lot of slack !:mrgreen:

The only Duster I can get to
That's an excellent kit ! I've built about 5-6 of them over the years . It's also a great basis for modifying the old , under-detailed MPC Darts , Demons , Dusters and A-Body Barracudas .

I could always use another one , and I'd rather spend my heard-earned money purchasing something from a fellow FABO brother , than to some random donut on e-Pay .

PM me with what you'd like for it . I'm in no hurry ; let me know what other Dusters you find whenever you can get to digging .

Thanks again !

Any early slant 6 cars or truck would be cool, There will be a good day for you to do inventory this spring :drinkers:, good to hear you have them safe and dry :thumblef:
i have only seen one kit with a s/6 and that was the Deora show truck were there others

It seems I have seen the 69 70 dodge truck with the option of /6 or V8 , I am to sure though shafer.

I had first dibs on the duster model pictured through pm, just been pming back and forth getting things squared away.

Another pm sent by the way

-
Back