[FOR SALE] Models, models, and more models....massive collection for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I would say there are a couple on those shelves to say the least. Some I would like to have. I don't belong to the B body forum, so I can't PM you to get his number.
Very nice collection.

Nice collection, but I can't PM on the B body forum, as I am am a member here. Yea, some of those are rare for sure. Really nice.

Yea, I would say there are a couple on those shelves to say the least. Some I would like to have. I don't belong to the B body forum, so I can't PM you to get his number.
Very nice collection.

You likely aren't the only one. I just PM'd him and suggested he put a reply in this thread because of this situation. He is a FABO member too. I imagine he will put contact info here.

Sorry A-body members I am the one that gdril posted the link for. I am a member here and have bought stuff from a few other members for my Demon. So if you need Tony's number pm me. Thanks....Bill

Do you have a Mopar replica engine? I have been trying to find one for my son at a good price but all I can find are Chevy 350 kits

Do you have a Mopar replica engine? I have been trying to find one for my son at a good price but all I can find are Chevy 350 kits

there is a place that reproduces lots of old mopar model kits parts and engines,,as well as modern scale race engine parts,,, i lost a ton of saved info recently,,there are on line car model forums and you can find that info there,, im sure on this forum also,,, there is a topic on this forum called winter time model building search it those guys can point you in the correct direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back