-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironside

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
A body modified k frame. Media blasted to bare metal, welded inside and out. Chrome-moly tow hooks. Steering support narrowed/boxed, uses factory gear. LCA pivot holes have no cracks and are solid. Is in primer at the moment. Plan to shoot in base/clear black-I have a couple other colors if interested.

$350 plus 25 shipping to lower 48. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,080
Just here to give a plug to Andre (Ironside) and let any interested parties know you will be getting a quality piece done by someone who does quality work! He does nothing half baked. One of the good guys in our hobby...

Have seen this k member in person and been up to his place since I live nearby. He's currently doing a lot of work on my Duster for me and has gone over and above expectations as thing have inevitably come up during the motor swap and front suspension refurb.

Painted black.
Weighs in at 24lbs, factory setup is 38lb.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 777
The K member looks great:) unfortunately I'm not ready for a K member yet! Will you do more down the road?

Thanks. Yeah I just do them as I get time or run across other k frames. Could be a couple weeks, or months-haha.

Andre, is the k member reinforced in the control arm areas? I've heard a few members suggesting those areas be reinforced. I have my original k member I was going to clean up and put back in. Just looking for something stronger and may give me a bit more area for headers and steering. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

If they are not broke already I don't mess with them much unless someone wants it. Otherwise/or if they need to be reinforced I usually use a washer tig welded to help disperse the load. Or you can weld on the inside when stuff is cut apart before replating. All really depends on what your using it for.

what kinda mounts are on it and did you gusset it an reinforce the eyelets?

I have one for a 70 71 challenger wont fit my 64 valiant. valiant is a slant six. k-member I bout is for a 318 I believe? Can we work something out. What your doing to a k-member is exactly what I am looking to get done to an early a /6 225 k-member. If I could get one done by you. Would you be interested in mine for partial trade with a difference in cash? Not to mention finding someone who knows how to do that has been a problem.

Part is sold plus the thread is over a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back